Bills lose today! and then the next three!

Bills have made no improvements. This year the Bills are still the over-achieving 7 & 9 team as the last two years. That is simply management and coaching, period.

The Bills fans need a winner NOW. Ralph pay up, bring in motivated coaches and win the trophy, Now. No rebuilding.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have made no improvements. This year the Bills are still the over-achieving 7 & 9 team as the last two years. That is simply management and coaching, period.

The Bills fans need a winner NOW. Ralph pay up, bring in motivated coaches and win the trophy, Now. No rebuilding.

Does Dick Jauron throw picks and miss FGs? He has the team-usually-in a position to win. He's here to stay-I haven't decided if I like that or not. But he won't be fired after signing a three year extension.

Does Dick Jauron throw picks and miss FGs? He has the team-usually-in a position to win. He's here to stay-I haven't decided if I like that or not. But he won't be fired after signing a three year extension.

Agreed, Dicks not a great coach but he's not a bad coach either, If we cant control the line of scrimmage we'll never be more than average. Dick needs some help we need a proven success at offensive coordinator, and some hogs on both sides of the ball.

Agreed, Dicks not a great coach but he's not a bad coach either, If we cant control the line of scrimmage we'll never be more than average. Dick needs some help we need a proven success at offensive coordinator, and some hogs on both sides of the ball.

Everyone complains about Dick--but I have a problem with the D coordinator. He's been here for awhile and when did he havea top 10 defense?

Doesn't an over-achieving team reflect well on the coach?

No but he does oversee the play calling and when Lynch only has 16 carries when he's averaging 8 per carry there is something wrong and when Lee Evans has 0 throws to him on Monday Night football, trust me he is to blame! Blame Turk sure....but the HC oversee's everything.....

Are you certain he signed an extension? His lack luster coaching trickles down to the players. Heart is what drives a team and the beat starts with the coach and owner. Coaches lead by example (see Mike Singeltary) :)

What is wrong with it? You want them to win so nothing changes. Must have been a fan for very short number of years!

No, I want them to win because I always want the Bills to win their games. Especially against the freaking Fins. I have been a fan of this team for well over 20 years and I will never cheer for a loss. Losing games will not automatically make things better next year. GO BILLS! Squish the fish!

Winning this game won't prove anything either. Their still inferior to the rest of the AFC east. They have made no improvements. Were in the cellar in this division. Miami has improved from one win to contending.

What makes us inferior is Dicky J. As Bilzfan4life said, this team led by a quality HC puts us in controll of the AFC east.

No, but he and his hand-picked staff can burn timeouts with the best of them. That and get out-coached by head coaches like Tony Sparano, Mike Singletary, and Romeo Crennel.

Coaching is the problem in Buffalo. And while you're at it, know that DJ has a lot of say in who plays for this team, so it's either his fault, or his fault. Take your pick.

If the Bills are "over-achieving", that speaks well of the coach, and suggests that a rebuild IS necessary. If you believe that the Bills do not need rebuilding, and would have more wins with a better coach, aren't they UNDER-achieving, right now?

OK, now that we've settled that, what coaches, who are guaranteed to win, are available and willing to come to Buffalo? Just curious.

If the Bills are "over-achieving", that speaks well of the coach, and suggests that a rebuild IS necessary. If you believe that the Bills do not need rebuilding, and would have more wins with a better coach, aren't they UNDER-achieving, right now?

OK, now that we've settled that, what coaches, who are guaranteed to win, are available and willing to come to Buffalo? Just curious.

abe gibron