Caroline Kennedy....?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make sure I understand this correctly: You actually believe the difference between The Bushes and the Kennedys is that the Bushes are the elitists?

That's precious. :wub::worthy: :worthy:

Actually no. I think the Bushes are wannabes. They WANT to be considered America's "royal" family. But they're not. They WANT to be beloved. But they're not. They have the compound in New England. They have TWO "Presidents" in the family. But still, alas, they fall short.

The Bushes will be remembered for puking on the Japanese PM...for "read my lips" .... for "Mission Accomplished", for several recessions and 2/3 of their wars were a bust...whether it's fair or not.

No matter what, the Bushes will ALWAYS be a joke. It may not be fair, but there it is. They're even grooming George P and calling him "the answer to John John"...and he ain't. He's a wannabe. He's a Bush.

<_<

I wasn't saying the Bushes aren't elitists. I was mocking her for thinking that the Kennedys aren't.

Reading is fundamental. Comprehension, apparently, is not.

I stand by interpretation. How about "You believe the Bushes are elitist but the Kennedy's aren't'" <_<

Youre right. Until the Bushes actually kill someone in a car, a plane, or get picked up for DWI or bootlegging or whatever....they will ALWAYS be "wannabes" when stacked next to the Kennedys.

President Bush's wife killed a guy in a driving accident, Bush himself has DWI's and when the Kennedy family ws bootlegging the Bush family was investing in Nazi Germany

Youre right. Until the Bushes actually kill someone in a car, a plane, or get picked up for DWI or bootlegging or whatever....they will ALWAYS be "wannabes" when stacked next to the Kennedys.

Bushes don't believe in killing only one. The Bushes lead the league in gov't sponsored deaths, though.

And, again, bootlegging was a GOOD thing, ya mooks.

President Bush's wife killed a guy in a driving accident, Bush himself has DWI's and when the Kennedy family ws bootlegging the Bush family was investing in Nazi Germany

I see you watched Family Guy this week.

OR when they have two sons assassinated because of their politics and another killed in war fighting for his country...then the Bushes will cease to be wannabes paying lip service to being patriotic Americans.