Mort

BeastMode54

Nick (Buffalo): Hey Chris is Dick Jauron going to be gone after this season I hope so

SportsNation Chris Mortensen: Is that always going to be the answer - just keep firing people....front office, coaches, players. That's been the problem. However, I will say that despite a 3 yr extension, Jauron may be on the hot seat so maybe you'll get your wish and get the next coach in there to be fired.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick (Buffalo): Hey Chris is Dick Jauron going to be gone after this season I hope so

SportsNation Chris Mortensen: Is that always going to be the answer - just keep firing people....front office, coaches, players. That's been the problem. However, I will say that despite a 3 yr extension, Jauron may be on the hot seat so maybe you'll get your wish and get the next coach in there to be fired.

What a dick. I'd like to give him an enema filled with spiders & Peppermint jelly.

I can't say that I disagree with anything Mort said there.

I'm fairly certain proper etiquette dictates that you don't "read" anything Mort says; you just post "Mort Sucks" (or some other derogatory phrase) any time you see his name and move on.

Didn't he just clarify last week that his implications from previous chats, articles, etc. weren't on the fans? Seems like another implication to the contrary to me...

Welcome to Mort's world of double negatives. Just because Ralph's style engenders the coaching carousel, doesn't mean the coaches & GMs didn't deserve to get fired. He would have much more credibility if he comes out and says that good coaches won't come to Buffalo, so the end result is the crappy ones get fired after 3 seasons. But don't stand there and defend the incompetents for being incompetent because they work for an incompetent.

Mort - you take the chicken argument, I'll take the egg.

Welcome to Mort's world of double negatives. Just because Ralph's style engenders the coaching carousel, doesn't mean the coaches & GMs didn't deserve to get fired. He would have much more credibility if he comes out and says that good coaches won't come to Buffalo, so the end result is the crappy ones get fired after 3 seasons. But don't stand there and defend the incompetents for being incompetent because they work for an incompetent.

Mort - you take the chicken argument, I'll take the egg.

Yep. And GMs as well...

Any team that changes systems every 3 years, QB's every year after they don't perform like a probowler will never win.

But everyone continue to let your pettiness for Mort get in the way of the reality that he's right, even if he can't convey it in a mature manner.