WGR reporting Edwards

Albany,n.y.

They cited a report from someone (I've never heard of) & also said Edwards is going to be a game time decision.

So if Edwards groin injury is bad & he's out, will all the conspiracy nuts eat some crow & realize the stupidity of their thoughts that Edwards was benched for JP in the 2nd half against the 49ers?

The whole premise was so absurd from the start. The coaching staff would bench a guy who has had multiple 4th quarter comebacks at home in favor of a guy the coaching staff has given up on and who won't be with the team next year.

Just think of how stupid the conspiracy was: Bills say a player is injured who is not, put said player on injury report the following week-in violation of league rules-league finds out player is not injured-punishes team-Ralph has to pay a fine.

Do you really think the team would be willing to pay a fine to bring in JP Losman under false pretenses? In other words : ARE YOU NUTS? Either that or Ralph just loves wasting money (or Jauron loves Wasting Ralph's money-a fireable offense if ever there was one)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They cited a report from someone (I've never heard of) & also said Edwards is going to be a game time decision.

So if Edwards groin injury is bad & he's out, will all the conspiracy nuts eat some crow & realize the stupidity of their thoughts that Edwards was benched for JP in the 2nd half against the 49ers?

The whole premise was so absurd from the start. The coaching staff would bench a guy who has had multiple 4th quarter comebacks at home in favor of a guy the coaching staff has given up on and who won't be with the team next year.

Just think of how stupid the conspiracy was: Bills say a player is injured who is not, put said player on injury report the following week-in violation of league rules-league finds out player is not injured-punishes team-Ralph has to pay a fine.

Do you really think the team would be willing to pay a fine to bring in JP Losman under false pretenses? In other words : ARE YOU NUTS? Either that or Ralph just loves wasting money (or Jauron loves Wasting Ralph's money-a fireable offense if ever there was one)

Either way, they both SUCKED last week.

You dont let a groin injured player sit in the cold on the sideline......

If they are not guilty of supending Edwards because they lost faith in him....then they are giulty of medical idiocy

I've had groin injuries. I could have sat outside in the cold all day. In fact, I've watched Bills games from my seats in December with a groin injury & was no worse off. I've run miles with a groin injury. The main thing I couldn't do is shift my weight in a non straight path (running) motion without pain. That's why I believe the push off problem and also can understand how any lateral movement would have been tough.

Groin injury or not, I still laugh at your prediction that Edwards would play better than Favre this season, and that Edwards was gonna be a star, you just saw it before the rest of us dummies. <_<

I'll stand by my thoughts that Edwards will be a star. He'll be the Bills QB, going to multiple Pro Bowls for many years long after Brett Favre has retired.

Well, apparently they fooled Ron Pitts who was doing the play by play for CBS in OP because even after it was stated that it was a "pulled groin" he continued to say Edwards was "benched."

Half the stuff Pitts & Boselli said made no sense. I screamed at the TV numerous times based on their idiocy. So for one of this clueless duo to say Edwards was benched would be in line with the rest of their unqualified statements.

If they are not guilty of supending Edwards because they lost faith in him....then they are giulty of medical idiocy

John, considering how many times I injured my groin while running track in high school and college, I agree with you there. However, they had TE on the sidelines moving around (at least that is what i saw from the tv angles). It would have been smarter for them to keep him in the locker, but should JP have went down, they may have had to put Trent in. Again if they chose to put Hamden in and he got hurt, surely they would have put him in before putting action jackson in as emergency QB.

As the expert on injuring the groin. If TE has any toughness and the injury is moderately painful or less, he'll be in. If this is severe (like when Hasek was out for over a month, which I don't think it is, as he was back on the sideline and didn't limp off the field), he will be out a couple games, easily.

Half the stuff Pitts & Boselli said made no sense. I screamed at the TV numerous times based on their idiocy. So for one of this clueless duo to say Edwards was benched would be in line with the rest of their unqualified statements.

Not to take this totally off topic but did anyone notice how Pitts would make a statement and then quickly correct himself by saying "check that" like it was his gimmick or something. Like "Schobel has missed the last six games...check it...seven games". He said stuff like that continually. I'm not saying that he wouldn't mess up like that but how many times can you be off by one?

You don't defer to the second half and let your QB wait a half hour from pregame warmups to his first snap of the game on a cold and nasty late November day.

If you really thought the coaches benched Edwards because they thought Losman was gonna win the game, you're an idiot. Edwards struggled, got injured, and was taken out. Losman came in and played like how Losman plays. Terribly (thoguh he still has a cannon).

I have heard the groin pull story from 4 different sources.

FOX REPORTER(on sideline)- asked Edwards if he was hurt, Edwards said NO

EDWARDS(at pc)- It bothered me in KC but was bad at the end of the 1st half

JAURON(at pc)- Trent hurt it real early in the game

JOSH REED(after the game)- Trent didnt say anything to us about an injury, thats the sort of thing he would tell us about

Please humor me with more of your infinite logic and wisdom...

I'll stand by my thoughts that Edwards will be a star. He'll be the Bills QB, going to multiple Pro Bowls for many years long after Brett Favre has retired.

Even if Edwards were to reach his potential & be great, which he never will in Buffalo with these Buffaloons, he will never make the Pro Bowl because he can't stay healthy.

Even if Edwards were to reach his potential & be great, which he never will in Buffalo with these Buffaloons, he will never make the Pro Bowl because he can't stay healthy.

He missed a half of game with a groin injury and got knocked out of a game with a border line helmet to helmet hit. I hardly call that injury prone.

I have heard the groin pull story from 4 different sources.

FOX REPORTER(on sideline)- asked Edwards if he was hurt, Edwards said NO

EDWARDS(at pc)- It bothered me in KC but was bad at the end of the 1st half

JAURON(at pc)- Trent hurt it real early in the game

JOSH REED(after the game)- Trent didnt say anything to us about an injury, thats the sort of thing he would tell us about

Please humor me with more of your infinite logic and wisdom...

Again if you think Jauron (who benched Losman for Edwards) was putting JP in to spark the team for a victory, you are an idiot. :lol: The term winning and Losman don't go in the same sentence (great arm though).

Nobody serious believed that.

Having said that, when was the last time that anybody paid money for lying on the injury report? It goes on multiple times every single week and nobody ever has to pay. Unless you really think that Brady was injured and might not play every single week of his career. That rule is utterly toothless.

Trent's last 4th quarter comeback against a good team was when? Oh, yeah, he's never led a 4th quarter comeback against a good team. And if the coaching staff had given up on JP, he simply wouldn't be with the team, it's that simple.

So, you're wrong on most of your reasons, but your basic thrust is right, Trent is genuinely injured, and there was never a real question about it.