RALPH: Buck up and bring in Cowher or SELL THE TEAM!!

mackey7789

FACT: as long as RW is the owner of this team, we will never be good. He is a cheap, old, senile loser who refuses to put a good product on the field. But still - the Bills fans continue to fill the stadium and accept a 7-9 or 8-8 record every year. We are by far the most loyal fans in the entire league. He needs to either sell the team to someone more committed OR hire a proven winner like Bill Cowher. Hand Cowher the keys, pay him 6 or 7 million per year to be our coach/GM, and start winning. Why is Ralph doing this to us?

FACT: as long as RW is the owner of this team, we will never be good. He is a cheap, old, senile loser who refuses to put a good product on the field. But still - the Bills fans continue to fill the stadium and accept a 7-9 or 8-8 record every year. We are by far the most loyal fans in the entire league. He needs to either sell the team to someone more committed OR hire a proven winner like Bill Cowher. Hand Cowher the keys, pay him 6 or 7 million per year to be our coach/GM, and start winning. Why is Ralph doing this to us?

Fact - you are a reactionary, knee jerk, unreasonable fan. Ralph has never put a good product on the field? Go get a box of tissues and stock up on midol!

Dont worry I agree with you, I feel the same way.

Fact - you are a reactionary, knee jerk, unreasonable fan. Ralph has never put a good product on the field? Go get a box of tissues and stock up on midol!

Are you kidding me? You are delusional if you are satisfied with the front office/player moves FOR THE PAST DECADE. Ralph is CHEAP, he does not pay for coaching and it shows on the field. I truly believe that we will never win with him as the owner. He is past his time - sell the team so he can pad his pockets - then we can move on and have a product to look forward to.

Are you kidding me? You are delusional if you are satisfied with the front office/player moves FOR THE PAST DECADE. Ralph is CHEAP, he does not pay for coaching and it shows on the field. I truly believe that we will never win with him as the owner. He is past his time - sell the team so he can pad his pockets - then we can move on and have a product to look forward to.

Be careful what you wish for... Selling the team means likely becoming a fan of the Toronto Bills - yikes.

Hey moron,

Ever consider that maybe just Maybe Ralph wilson can't afford a Bill Cowher? The Bills don't make a ton of money and spend most of it on players.

I love it when people without millions think that spending 6-7 million is nothing.

Why would Bill Cowher want to come here? He could go pretty much anywhere he wants. Buffalo is at the bottom of the totem pole. The organization is a mess. You can't just "go get" any coach you want. They have to have a desire to come here. I really doubt Cowher is thinking, "man I can't wait to get to Buffalo".

Hey moron,

Ever consider that maybe just Maybe Ralph wilson can't afford a Bill Cowher? The Bills don't make a ton of money and spend most of it on players.

I love it when people without millions think that spending 6-7 million is nothing.

It's so easy to take a shot at someone you don't know when your real name is not attached to the post.

Jauron was not a bad move. He is a well-respected coach in the NFL. But he isn't working out. Three years is enough and this has been the most frustrating season I've had as a fan in many, many years (2003 comes close).

I just think we need to be patient. We have some - but not many - terrific players on this team. Marshawn Lynch is going to be beloved before it's all said and done. Lee Evans is a pro. Leodis looks like the real deal. Relax.

But maybe we could get a quarterback who had actually seen rain or snow before he stepped foot on a football field in Buffalo. And one who doesn't refer to himself as "we" all the time.

FACT: Most of the NFL won't come to Buffalo without a gun pointed at their head. You can scream for Cowher all you want. You can't make him take a job he doesn't want.

PTR

FACT: It has been reported that Bill Cowher has been house shopping in Cleveland for months which tells me a few things.

At the end of this season both Crenell and Savage are fired and Cowher gets the GM and HC jobs paying him around 10 mill

Cleveland and Buffalo are very similar cities and I'd imagine if Ralph Wilson would dig deep he could still get Cowher,doubtful tho 0:)

Hey moron,

FACT: We will continue to settle for 2nd rate coaches as long as RW owns the team. If he cannot spend the money necessary to bring in a top coach, SELL THE TEAM. Jim Kelly's crew will buy the team, keep them in Buffalo, and run it much more effectively. Otherwise - we will always be middle-of-the-road. We are too used to mediocre talent/ownership - it shows by your response to change. Change that would bring about success. Change that is necessary.

FACT: We will continue to settle for 2nd rate coaches as long as RW owns the team. If he cannot spend the money necessary to bring in a top coach, SELL THE TEAM. Jim Kelly's crew will buy the team, keep them in Buffalo, and run it much more effectively. Otherwise - we will always be middle-of-the-road. We are too used to mediocre talent/ownership - it shows by your response to change. Change that would bring about success. Change that is necessary.

Who said I was resistent to change? I don't like Dick Jauron never have. Check my previous posts on the subject. I think he is way to easy on his players and too conservative to win consistently in the NFL. But like most people i still hope good things will happen for the only team i watch on Sunday. I also understand that Ralph Wilson is the final say on everything so the success of the team is based upon his decisions.

However, I am not stupid enough to think that it's easy to get Bill Cowher. I find it amusing that people think it's just easy to get someone by throwing 6-7 million a year at someone. It's easy to spend someone else's money. It's also easy to say Money Talks when you don't have millions. People who don't have millions generally want millions so therefore "Money Talks".

You also have no financial facts proving that Ralph Wilson can spend that kind of money on a coach. What's the NET profit of the Bills last year? What was it the last 5 years? I bet it isn't as much as people think. I also don't expect Ralph Wilson to not have any NET profit. The Buffalo Bills is a business after all. I think alot of fans believe Ralph Wilson should not make any money at all. He should just do it for the fun of it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If people can't see what a dumb POS Ralph is after what he did to Bill Polian, seeing what Bill did with his NEXT team, and put the pieces together, then nothing you or I say will ever convince them that Ralph is anything but an unlucky old hero who needs a monument built in his image in the public square because he "kept the Bills in Buffalo" (to lose forever)

Also please stop stating your Opinions as FACT.