When Fans rebell against our own players

Fans Frustrated: Bills fans are beyond frustrated as after a 4-0 start got them excited, they have crashed hard. The Bills playoff hopes are done despite what the players and the coach says about taking it one game at a time and trying to win them all to get back in it. 6 wins won't get them in the playoffs and that makes nine years without a playoff berth. Some unruly fans showed their frustration after the game according to AP. Throwing cups and screaming at the players as they walked off. Jason Peters reportedly screamed back. He is part of the problem this year, so he should have just walked off the field with his head down.

Took this from Bill's Daily. This is NO excuse. I’m just as pissed as anyone in here on how this season turned out but throwing crap at the players does not fit the bill to be a fan of the Bills.

The problem with this team is coaching. This team is not prepared to play and does not make proper changes to win. Miami does not have a good team, but their coaches get those guys pumped up, make great game decisions, and put their players in position to make game changing plays.

Where does it get fixed? Well for starters, Ralph needs to finally pony up and buy a damn coach instead of this "NFL Goodwill Thrift Store" crap he agrees to hire. Our GM worked his way up through the system and earned his spot (with the help of a cheap owner not wanting to spend), but at this point ole Tommy D is looking like a saint! I now see why Butler ran right out the door as fast as he did. Ralph has never been committed to winning. He is committed to running a business and rightfully so, it’s his team and he makes a nice penny off of us. Win or lose.

Drafting is something this team just sucks at. Our players that turn out good leave and we have not seen a good QB come in here since JK was drafted. Drafting a collage QB in the third round and throwing him in a system that has sucked for the past 12 years does not help a young player’s confidence. JP is not a NFL QB and its starting to look like Edwards hit on the head had an effect on him.

So the true answer is this... Where do we all go from here because after a loss and the next day come, we are all Buffalo Bill fans again!

Go Bills

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitner's facebook status:

Donte Whitner is hoping you all understand that theres 32 nfl teams, u guys dont have to b a bills fan! thanks to the loyal fans! 2 hours ago

Well stated. I have never seen a larger collective bunch of cry babies who "support" their team then Bills fans. This board is unbearable to read after a loss. Seriously if the team causing you that much grief in your life and it consumes your existence, so much that you feel compelled to B word about the Bills 24/7- get some help. Take up knitting. Life is not fair. Deal with it

Well stated. I have never seen a larger collective bunch of cry babies who "support" their team then Bills fans. This board is unbearable to read after a loss. Seriously if the team causing you that much grief in your life and it consumes your existence, so much that you feel compelled to B word about the Bills 24/7- get some help. Take up knitting. Life is not fair. Deal with it

How dare we get upset after ONLY nine years of sucking. We're so soft. Enough of our tax dollars go into this team that we have a right to demand something better.

By throwing things at the players? Seriously?

My post was in regards to complaining on a message board created so that we could complain about the Bills.

Throwing things at players is unacceptable, as much as they might deserve it.

Pete, different people have different ways of dealing with the chronic anguish that is thrust upon us year after year.

At this point, I am going to honestly say that I would prefer TD/Mullarkey to Jauron, and they were awful. At least I was relatively sure that Mullarkey was alive.

Ralph continues to hire losers who continue to lose, and this board consists primarily of very passionate fans; the hardest of the hard core.

Your point is well taken but as I said, we all have different coping mechanisms.

By throwing things at the players? Seriously?

And out of 75,000 fans how many actually did this.......10, 20 maybe. Give me a break. Every team has a-hole fans that get piss drunk and do stupid sh-- every week. If these fans were smart, they would be throwing crap at the coaches and RW when he pulls up in his PT Cruiser before games.

yeah Pete, all is well. This team is a joke and has been for 10 years. If someone paying good money to sit and watch yesterday's shoddy performance want to let the players know then good for them. Throwing things? Nope, but you want to yell you go ahead. God knows no one else has gotten into the face of anyone on that team in some time. Coach is soft. Team is soft.

Whitner's facebook status:

Donte Whitner is hoping you all understand that theres 32 nfl teams, u guys dont have to b a bills fan! thanks to the loyal fans! 2 hours ago

But Donte- You promised!

Fans Frustrated: Bills fans are beyond frustrated as after a 4-0 start got them excited, they have crashed hard. The Bills playoff hopes are done despite what the players and the coach says about taking it one game at a time and trying to win them all to get back in it. 6 wins won't get them in the playoffs and that makes nine years without a playoff berth. Some unruly fans showed their frustration after the game according to AP. Throwing cups and screaming at the players as they walked off. Jason Peters reportedly screamed back. He is part of the problem this year, so he should have just walked off the field with his head down.

Took this from Bill's Daily. This is NO excuse. I’m just as pissed as anyone in here on how this season turned out but throwing crap at the players does not fit the bill to be a fan of the Bills.

The problem with this team is coaching. This team is not prepared to play and does not make proper changes to win. Miami does not have a good team, but their coaches get those guys pumped up, make great game decisions, and put their players in position to make game changing plays.

Where does it get fixed? Well for starters, Ralph needs to finally pony up and buy a damn coach instead of this "NFL Goodwill Thrift Store" crap he agrees to hire. Our GM worked his way up through the system and earned his spot (with the help of a cheap owner not wanting to spend), but at this point ole Tommy D is looking like a saint! I now see why Butler ran right out the door as fast as he did. Ralph has never been committed to winning. He is committed to running a business and rightfully so, it’s his team and he makes a nice penny off of us. Win or lose.

Drafting is something this team just sucks at. Our players that turn out good leave and we have not seen a good QB come in here since JK was drafted. Drafting a collage QB in the third round and throwing him in a system that has sucked for the past 12 years does not help a young player’s confidence. JP is not a NFL QB and its starting to look like Edwards hit on the head had an effect on him.

So the true answer is this... Where do we all go from here because after a loss and the next day come, we are all Buffalo Bill fans again!

Go Bills

So your constant bitching in the chat room is just an act?

Its wrong to throw sh-- at the players, but then again, they dont seem to care a whole lot. Let them get pissed at the fans. It'll be the first display of emotion from the team or coach in about 3 years.

As for Peters getting hit with stuff, well, i highly doubt he has much goodwill stocked up with your average fan after his little shenanigans last august/september.

And out of 75,000 fans how many actually did this.......10, 20 maybe. Give me a break. Every team has a-hole fans that get piss drunk and do stupid sh-- every week. If these fans were smart, they would be throwing crap at the coaches and RW when he pulls up in his PT Cruiser before games.

Who knows, either way, you're right, they should have been throwing things at the coaches not the players. Doesn't matter how many did it, what matters is what other players think who may potentially come to Buffalo. I'm also sure that makes Jason Peters want to play harder. HA!

Who knows, either way, you're right, they should have been throwing things at the coaches not the players. Doesn't matter how many did it, what matters is what other players think who may potentially come to Buffalo. I'm also sure that makes Jason Peters want to play harder. HA!

Well at least I think most players would still choose Buffalo over Philly, but that may be changing soon.

I still can't understand why people are more pissed off at the fans for being pissed off, than at the team for being a huge embarrassment.

I still can't figure out that after watching humongous human beings in full equipment beat the crap out of each other, that we are upset that they were then hit with plastic cups. Oh no, I sure hope that none of them had beer in them,"IT BURNS, IT BURNS!!!"

I just adore how tough so many people look, bashing us fans who see the writing on the wall when you "real fans" obviously are blind to it. I love the audacity and holier-than-thou sh-- you guys toss at us "whinybabies." It amuses me.

Fans arent bitching because of one loss. Look a little bit deeper pete. And if it bothers you so much when fans vent, then how about you take up another hobby such as basket weaving. No one said life is fair, I agree with you. But last I checked its a free country and freedom of speech. 9 years of a garbage product on the field along with bad drafts, free agents, cheap coaches gives every fan a right to B word. Sorry that you just dont get it. NO one is jumping ship...its an attempt to be heard by the dysfunctional regime that runs our beloved Bills. Get a clue Petey.

I just adore how tough so many people look, bashing us fans who see the writing on the wall when you "real fans" obviously are blind to it. I love the audacity and holier-than-thou sh-- you guys toss at us "whinybabies." It amuses me.

They are just jealous that they truly dont understand the game...I am willing to bet the ones calling people whiners are the ones that are too drunk and stumbling all over themselves game in and game out.