Jason Garrett. What will it take to get him for head coach?

Tipster19

I don't care about the redtape, money or whatever potential roadblocks that may exist in obtaining him for the head coach position. I like his mentality, the way he calls a game and his aggressive offense play calling. I believe that he's much in the same mold of a Sean Payton. Make the move Ralph, you'll be happy that you did.

Forget Jason Garrett...its not reality...he's making 3 million a year as offensive coordinator. Hes not coming to Buffalo for less than he makes w/Cowboys and he knows if hes patient he'll make 5 million as their Head Coach in a couple of years.

He'll be HC in Dallas once they lose in the playoffs or don't make it at all. Wade Phillips is a lame duck down there and Jerry Jones is looking for an excuse to fire him.

First, he is currently getting paid more money then Ralph Wilson is willing to pay him,and then the bills would have to eat DJ's extension,ain't gonna happen.

Second, Jerry Jones would never let him get away,he is learning under Wade Phillips and will take over HC job next year most likely.

First, he is currently getting paid more money then Ralph Wilson is willing to pay him,and then the bills would have to eat DJ's extension,ain't gonna happen.

Second, Jerry Jones would never let him get away,he is learning under Wade Phillips and will take over HC job next year most likely.

What extension? Theres no extension. If there was we would all know the terms of the deal by now.

Mike Williams had better experience as a DC when he was hired by the Bills than Garratt does right now. In fact you probably could make the same arguement for MM too when he was brought in. Garrett may be good, but if so he'd be bucking the odds as more great coordinators look terrible as coaches, particuarly in their first HC opportunities. There have been some first time successes; Cowler, Parsells come to mind, but many more failures. Also seems like these days there are becoming less successes than years back. In the past ten years, what coordinators became good head coaches in their first job?

I don't care about the redtape, money or whatever potential roadblocks that may exist in obtaining him for the head coach position. I like his mentality, the way he calls a game and his aggressive offense play calling. I believe that he's much in the same mold of a Sean Payton. Make the move Ralph, you'll be happy that you did.

Never will happen. Ralph is riding out his final days on the planet.