Today proves two things

I look back at the beginning of this year. I was not sure what to expect. Talent wise we are further along that un years past. I just wasn't sure we had enough depth to be a contender. I believe that is what we are seeing. Great teams overcome injuries. I am not sure Dj is the sole reason for the loses. I think since he has gotten hear people have not wanted him. He is not as animated as we think a coach should be. I see how this team talent wise has been getting better every year. I don't see the Bills firing him this year. I think next year if we can get more talent in the off season will be a defining year. This recovery process is coming along, it is just taking longer than what you and I wanted. With that all being said we are not out of it for this year. We do need to win out. That is for sure. If we win out we would be 10-6 and that is a heck of a year. If we go 9-7 that is where I thought we were at the beginning of the year. In some ways I wish we as fans were not so reactive. We have tasted some good times this year. We have tasted some bad times. But we are better than we were last year. I think we are building to be a force in the next couple years. Changing coaches is not the answer. Providing depth and talent is. TD did a lot of damage and we are still not totally recovered.

I look back at the beginning of this year. I was not sure what to expect. Talent wise we are further along that un years past. I just wasn't sure we had enough depth to be a contender. I believe that is what we are seeing. Great teams overcome injuries. I am not sure Dj is the sole reason for the loses. I think since he has gotten hear people have not wanted him. He is not as animated as we think a coach should be. I see how this team talent wise has been getting better every year. I don't see the Bills firing him this year. I think next year if we can get more talent in the off season will be a defining year. This recovery process is coming along, it is just taking longer than what you and I wanted. With that all being said we are not out of it for this year. We do need to win out. That is for sure. If we win out we would be 10-6 and that is a heck of a year. If we go 9-7 that is where I thought we were at the beginning of the year. In some ways I wish we as fans were not so reactive. We have tasted some good times this year. We have tasted some bad times. But we are better than we were last year. I think we are building to be a force in the next couple years. Changing coaches is not the answer. Providing depth and talent is. TD did a lot of damage and we are still not totally recovered.

Um did you see the clock management, lack of emotion, waste of timeouts? Poor play calling? Get a grip the guy cant coach period!

We need a healthy TE? I guess so. Im not drinking the cool aid that he was actually hurt. This coach is an emotionless stiff that has had one winning season, A fluke at that because they sucked the year before and after. He is a losing coach and needs to go.

A mentally healthy TE is what we need. The panic stricken check down artist we see today will never get us to 9-7 or 10-6.

We have lost at home to two of the worst teams in the league, I assume no game is a sure win right now.

As for the supposed injury, why not retape it, give it a try for the team. He was not sitting on the sidelines, did not appear to be in pain. It's a tough violent game. I am sure Rothlesberger's teammates think the world of him for playing thu a seperated shoulder. How about Rivers in SD playing with a torn up knee in last year's playoff? A strained groin with a playoff spot on the line and Edwards can't go? I don't get it. Either he was benched or is not much of a leader.

What possibly made you think talent wise we were better than previous years. Becuase we signed Hardy? Why didnt we go after Stallworth a proven possesion reciever thats what we need to take the double team off of Evans and let him be the deepr threat he is and all he will ever be. We had no upgrades at TE so Royal was it and we know he sucks. We know the rest of the WR core is suspect now go over tot he defensive side of the ball and we all know the secondary was really suspect and possibe achilles heel to our defense. We had no upgrades on the OL and only Stroud and Jounson on the Dl Sorry I did not see the same results as you I saw a 7-9 team same as last year if we improved at all it would only be a game 8-8 best.

We have tasted some good times this year. We have tasted some bad times. But we are better than we were last year. I think we are building to be a force in the next couple years. Changing coaches is not the answer. Providing depth and talent is. TD did a lot of damage and we are still not totally recovered.

Are we really a better team than last year? at the beginning of the year I thought that heck up untill this week I still was trying to believe this. All season I have stated that we are a young team learning to win that was still probably a year away. I'm not so sure anymore, we could run the table but does anyone actually see that happening? TE has taken big steps backwards the O line has played ok which is actually poor considering that was supposed to be a strength. Tight end well at least it looks like Schouman and Fine can run now what do we do for a starter? The D has had moments and played a pretty strong game yesterday but our ends are in need of serious upgrading, at least if we had a stud end we could rotate these other guys. Special teams well I think were in pretty good shape there I'm even giving Lindell a pass he should have made those kicks sure but I'll write it off as a slump the guys been pretty money untill this point. Hey if it comes down to Lindell against the NIners there are deeper issues. Reality is our coaching is horrible as is our playcalling and conditioning I believe these are the true roots of our team unraveling.

So I ask again are we truly a better team? We had a much easier schedule, we were in the driver seat and jumped ship. We appear to have a franchise qb who struggles throwing screens and short passes and is reluctant to throw the long ball.

In a nutshell I believe we will struggle to win another game which will leave us a record of 6 and 10 the worst record in three years from a team with the easiest schedule in three years that is supposed to have more talent than any of those teams.

So if the talent factor is indeed true how can this be anything but abysmal coaching.

I mean weve lost to the Browns and Niners at home how does that make anyone think were an improved team?

I thought Schouman had his best game of the year yesterday. He is going to be a good TE.

I am not giving DJ a pass. I am just not sure he is to blame for all the problem. If you do not like the play calling then that is TS. If you want to blame DJ for that hire then fine. We are more talented than last year. We still have lots of holes. DJ definitely has his moments. I think the argument about him being to stoic is a problem is a bad argument. Just cause you have a fiery coach doesn't mean you will win. We have some stability in the organization at this point. I think you stay the coarse and see what can happen at the during the off season. I think as fans we forget how young we are. Our nucleous is growing, but we still have way to many holes and that is not DJ's fault.

I am not giving DJ a pass. I am just not sure he is to blame for all the problem. If you do not like the play calling then that is TS. If you want to blame DJ for that hire then fine. We are more talented than last year. We still have lots of holes. DJ definitely has his moments. I think the argument about him being to stoic is a problem is a bad argument. Just cause you have a fiery coach doesn't mean you will win. We have some stability in the organization at this point. I think you stay the coarse and see what can happen at the during the off season. I think as fans we forget how young we are. Our nucleous is growing, but we still have way to many holes and that is not DJ's fault.

The proof is in the pudding. 6-6 through 12 weks is eerily similar to where this team was in 2006 and 2007. It doesn't matter how much talent you have if it's not put to use properly.

Please explain the virtues of burning 4 timeouts in one game. How does a player overcome having to call a TO when the play doesn't get in. Challenges this season, for a time, were horrible. Or what about lining up in the shotgun with short yardage or goal to go situations. We've done that in both the Cleveland and San Fran losses.

This is the NFL. Takeo Spikes said they knew exactly what was coming when Buffalo lined up. The Bills may well have radioed in their play to Singletary. You could have had all-pros at each position and it would not have mattered. With parity the norm, you've got to out-plan your opponent. DJ has been taken to school by:

Tony Sparano (rookie HC, along with Dan Henning and Paul Pasqualoni)

Eric Mangini (3rd yr)

Ken Whisenhunt (2nd yr)

Mike Singletary (rookie interim HC)

Romeo Crennel (3rd yr)

Perhaps only the Jets had more talent. None of those other four had a more talent-laden roster. For the record, DJ has more "game experience" than those four combined.

PNW, I'm hoping your post is sarcasm with the indicator. Quit while you're ahead kid.

You may be right, and ultimately, I bet that is what happens. We stay the course another season. But, from the comments of players the last few weeks (the passive/agressive criticism of the coaches, the excuse making), I really am begining to wonder if Jauron hasn't lost this team already.

At a time when he should be holding them accountable, and getting them to "man up", he just seems to be deflecting blame, and ignoring things...the comment he made after yesterdays game, when asked about the perpetualy wasted timeout situation ("it is something we focus on...") was just maddening....this has been going on for three years now...if they are "focusing on" and "trying to improve" on all of these areas that Jauron continually speaks about, they are getting no results...he sounds like his successor in Detroit (Rod Marinelli), trying to explain yet another loss "we are going to dust ourselves off, try to figure out what we did wrong, and how we can be a better football team..." ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Something tells me Marinelli won't get enough time to figure out all these things that have him so mystified, and I have serious doubts that Jauron could give him much advice....

healthy or not, trent sucks

The proof is in the pudding. 6-6 through 12 weks is eerily similar to where this team was in 2006 and 2007. It doesn't matter how much talent you have if it's not put to use properly.

Please explain the virtues of burning 4 timeouts in one game. How does a player overcome having to call a TO when the play doesn't get in. Challenges this season, for a time, were horrible. Or what about lining up in the shotgun with short yardage or goal to go situations. We've done that in both the Cleveland and San Fran losses.

This is the NFL. Takeo Spikes said they knew exactly what was coming when Buffalo lined up. The Bills may well have radioed in their play to Singletary. You could have had all-pros at each position and it would not have mattered. With parity the norm, you've got to out-plan your opponent. DJ has been taken to school by:

Tony Sparano (rookie HC, along with Dan Henning and Paul Pasqualoni)

Eric Mangini (3rd yr)

Ken Whisenhunt (2nd yr)

Mike Singletary (rookie interim HC)

Romeo Crennel (3rd yr)

Perhaps only the Jets had more talent. None of those other four had a more talent-laden roster. For the record, DJ has more "game experience" than those four combined.

PNW, I'm hoping your post is sarcasm with the indicator. Quit while you're ahead kid.

So he should lose his job over TO management? Seriously?