Why was JP Losman in the game?

dtgolder

It will be interesting to see if Trent is truthful about his "injury" in the postgame sessions. We all know that Jauron used the injury card so that he couldn't get called out if and when Losman sucked in the second half (and/or to salve TE's brittle psyche for getting pulled). I'm not buying it and no one else should either. Horrific decision all around. Like him or not, Trent is the future of the franchise at QB, so benching him does him no good confidence-wise. If Losman had done well, what then? Ride the hot hand as far as he'll take you (not likely to be the playoffs), watch him leave in FA and then go back to the guy you've dumped? Complete crap all around--what a f-ing joke.....

Was. Not. Possible.

I understand your deep and pure hatred for Losman, but try at least to have the smallest amount of objectivity.

I rooted for him. Rooted for the team. He didnt play worth a horsesh!t. We lost. He still sucks........the end.

It will be interesting to see if Trent is truthful about his "injury" in the postgame sessions. We all know that Jauron used the injury card so that he couldn't get called out if and when Losman sucked in the second half (and/or to salve TE's brittle psyche for getting pulled). I'm not buying it and no one else should either. Horrific decision all around. Like him or not, Trent is the future of the franchise at QB, so benching him does him no good confidence-wise. If Losman had done well, what then? Ride the hot hand as far as he'll take you (not likely to be the playoffs), watch him leave in FA and then go back to the guy you've dumped? Complete crap all around--what a f-ing joke.....

A sh!tty coach making sh!tty decisions...

I'm numb right now....

Was. Not. Possible.

I understand your deep and pure hatred for Losman, but try at least to have the smallest amount of objectivity.

JP was abysmal...his pocket presence is beyond atrocious. Plain and simple he has no business being in the NFL. End of story. Now we can turn that page...

Edwards was abysmal before he got pulled. Does he belone inthe NFL?

Edwards is at least competent in the pocket. In all my years of watching football I have never seen a QB, let alone a first round QB, be so unbelievably confused in an NFL pocket. And I'm not talking all out blitzes or schemes, he drops back and literally melts away if his first target is taken away. I'm not talking about Edwards...we can start another thread to talk about his deficiencies. This is about Losman...he won't even be a second stringer next year.

Edwards is at least competent in the pocket. In all my years of watching football I have never seen a QB, let alone a first round QB, be so unbelievably confused in an NFL pocket. And I'm not talking all out blitzes or schemes, he drops back and literally melts away if his first target is taken away. I'm not talking about Edwards...we can start another thread to talk about his deficiencies. This is about Losman...he won't even be a second stringer next year.

Only Bills fans actually fight continually over 2 players ON THE SAME TEAM, not to mention the fans favorite team. Route for the guy in the game and until he is no longer on the team.

Yeah but this gives people the ability to argue that they were right about whichever one they said would be good. It's all about proving they were right, nothing else matters.

And BTW, I don't think this really is anything unique to Bills fans. Every message board around sufferes from the same thing of people needing to prove themselves smarter than everyone else. When you factor in a sports theme and add plenty of testostorone, it's a recipe for a fight. One of these days you'll read a headline on the news about someone killing somebody about a disagreement on a message board. Doubt it will happen here as as bad as it is, people in western NY still are good people at heart. I'd place my money on California.

Only Bills fans actually fight continually over 2 players ON THE SAME TEAM, not to mention the fans favorite team. Route for the guy in the game and until he is no longer on the team.

Could only catch parts of the game on the internet...anyone able to fill me in on why Losman was in the game?

Thanks!

Because Trent Edwards had a groin injury nobody saw happen. The bigger question is, why was Losman still the back up on this team? He did a real nice job with the Bills' usual ZERO time outs and 1:50 left from his own 20 yard line, down by 7 points in a must win game didn't he? That drive was awesome: 4 plays for minus 5 yards. It's such a comfort to know he is on the bench ready to play like that if Edwards fakes (oops, I mean) Edwards gets injuries during the game.

Because Trent Edwards had a groin injury nobody saw happen. The bigger question is, why was Losman still the back up on this team? He did a real nice job with the Bills' usual ZERO time outs and 1:50 left from his own 20 yard line, down by 7 points in a must win game didn't he? That drive was awesome: 4 plays for minus 5 yards. It's such a comfort to know he is on the bench ready to play like that if Edwards fakes (oops, I mean) Edwards gets injuries during the game.
This offense is made for short passes,thats why edwards starts.You know dink@donk offense.Its funny people B word that Losman can only throw the deep pass and what do they call but short passes.Also Lynch was running good and they go away from that.Why don't they go with the QB strengh and mix that with Lynch running in the fourth qtr.