Fire Jauron

drg2021

who would we bring in?

i'd take an new OC, or at least a real fire under the current one.

it does depend on how we play out the rest of the year, but i don't think firing jauron is the answer, we have to replace him with someone, and i don't think we are about to get the top guys -- although i like haslett, i dunno if blowing this up works (although, if haslett comes in and just cans the OC and keeps everyone else, i'd take it).

again, i dunno if it's dick.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the worst thing about it. Ralph Wilson could sell to a local group with the stipulation that the team remain in Buffalo and could have enough money for generations of his off springs to have plenty of money to live a life of leisure and could meanwhile ensure his place in the hearts of all Buffalo sports fans. Instead he'll use our loyalty to squeeze every last dime out of us while he's alive and he'll pull off the ultimate screw job once he dies by ensuring that the franchise will be sold to the highest bidder and ensuring that that buyer will immediately move the franchise.

And what's worse is that only like ten people in the entire city realize this.

After what I have seen from this staff I would rather have Singletary as coach and Weiss if he's fired from ND as OC. At least with Singletary the players would be held accountable and our O-line would be called out for the $100M fiasco it is. I'm tired of the same story form this franchise for the last 10 years!!

SOFT IN THE TRENCHES!

I saw all I had to when he mismanaged the end of the Cleveland game. Any coach with that mentality will never win anything. I would have called down to the sideline and told him to not even return to the locker room. Get out. And now, to get beat by the Niners by an interim rookie head coach is unforgivable.

I saw all I had to when he mismanaged the end of the Cleveland game. Any coach with that mentality will never win anything. I would have called down to the sideline and told him to not even return to the locker room. Get out.

My turning point came last year MNF against Dallas. Since then it's been one long nightmare, with a four-game respite to begin this season and give me false hope.

Oh yeah, it's impressive actually. You think they're game planning all week over at one bills drive, but in reality they're just watching the weekend at bernie's films and ordering formaldehyde by the gallon.

Weekend at Bernie's all over again .... actually the movie was funny. What is happening to this team is not.

Guest dog14787
Forget it. Ralph Wilson won't fire Jauron until at least the end of the season, if at all.

Of course, I would not be sad to see Dick go if Wilson and Brandon dumped him today.

A highly motivated (with whiskey) Jim Kelly just needs to wallop Dick Jauron into the middle of next year and out of a job for everyones sake. :devil:

NFL is just a good old boys club. Fire a coach and he goe sto another team, But wait they go to another team and win remember Wade? Why do people spend money on an inferior team .This team is not even fun to watch. Lynch gave it his all and could have given more if called on but no lets pass on 4th and 2. Our season will be 6 and 10 but who the hell cares anymore?

Groin injury? Dont you need something inyour groin to have an injury? I think there is some internal problems with this team and they never play more than a quarter of inspired football ...ever.

I think edwards would be a good backup and McGee I would keep. Agree fully with others and we need Ko Simpson to go bye bye. Never breaks up a play or causes a turnover. Two safteies we have do nothing in terms of playmaker skills.

Its the tampa two...fly to the ball while the guy with the ball goes somewhere else. Bring back the 4 3 Paaaallllleeeeeaaasssseeee

I thought overall we played well. Dick Jauron's style of coaching might be unusual, but you can't deny it's effectiveness. The players obviously feed off his "don't let anything bother you" approach. The team seemed very well prepared, and except for a few bad calls by the Ref's we were in position to win the game. In addition I thought the way we abandoned going to Lynch on the last couple drives, had a noticeable effect on the 49er's defense. They were confused and sitting back on their heels. Lastly, I couldn't believe how comfortable JP looked in the pocket. No doubt he will be offered a starting job next year, and we will sadly see another great player leave town.

Turk Schonert needs to go first. He should have been canned at halftime......of the Browns game. Anyway, 2nd and goal from the SF 3. What do you do? Call two pass plays of course. Two incompletes and a missed 20 yard FG. 4th and 2 from the 4. Let's go for it! OK. What do you do? Have Losman stand in the pocket and not throw to a wide open Lee Evans. Now, that's what I call Bills football. Lynch 15 carries for 134 yards. He should have carried 30 times. Schonert is just another in a long line of pathetic OC's this team has had. I suppose it fits with the rest of the organization. As long as RW cheaps out on coaching, this team is going nowhere except maybe out of town- permanently.

Reid - Wont get canned

Shannahan - Won't get canned

Cowher - Cowher will want to actually get paid. Ralph is a cheapskate.

Mooch - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Fassel - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Garrett - If any teams came to Jerry Jones inquiring about Garrett, he'd fire Wade Phillips and promote Garrett

Schottenheimer - I could handle Martyball for a couple seasons. I don't consider him a long term HC, but he could right the ship

Brian Billick - Now that's an interesting possibility....

Billick is a very good coach, he'd be great for the Bills

That's the worst thing about it. Ralph Wilson could sell to a local group with the stipulation that the team remain in Buffalo and could have enough money for generations of his off springs to have plenty of money to live a life of leisure and could meanwhile ensure his place in the hearts of all Buffalo sports fans. Instead he'll use our loyalty to squeeze every last dime out of us while he's alive and he'll pull off the ultimate screw job once he dies by ensuring that the franchise will be sold to the highest bidder and ensuring that that buyer will immediately move the franchise.

Well said, dont know why nobody else see this. It's appalling. The sooner he croaks the better........Lets get it over with.