Fire Jauron

drg2021

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm sure that announcing his retirement after 17 seasons in the NFL was only a joke

He didn't announce retirement, just that he was leaving the Seahawks to take a year off and figure out what he wants to do next. His contract with the Hawks expired this year and he chose to walk away. Probably saw the writing on the wall for that team and wanted out.

I'll take it one step further.

Fire Jauron and cut he following players:

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

eal

I agree....fire dicky j now!!! And get rid of JP, Royal, denney, kelsey, ellison, schoebel, modrak, and Guy while your at it you cheap &%$@ Ralph. I will not spend another dime in Erie County stadium until dicky j is gone and a real C is here. Sorry, I wont call it the Ralph, he doesnt deserve is name on it. Its the damn counties..bought and paid for by us.

You know, I wasn't for the firing of Jauron at 1:00 today, but I'm on board. I've seen enough of this guy. Our team has no fight when things go wrong in the first half and it is because of Dick's personality and his philosophy. We need to be more aggressive or we will never be a winner.

Up until now I've defended him but I'm officially on this bandwagon. Get rid of him.

During the game today I said something that I never thought I'd say. I actually liked mularkey more than I like Jauron...And i HATED mularkey. Mularkey was a complete bonehead, but at least he would dial up some unpredicatble plays, sure it burned us a lot, but I'd rather have that than being the most predictable team in league history. In a perfect world I'd rather have neither, but Jauron is the worst. Last year and the year before I could defend jauron's approach to an extent because he was trying to keep us in games against teams where we were totally overmatched. This year he has gotten beat by Romeo Crennel and Mike Singletary, at home, by teams that are inferior talentwise. Pathetic, I'm done with Jauron, forever, get rid of this guy right now, he's making my team painful to watch

I'm surprised you didn't know this, but Dick Jauron died about five years ago.

Do you mean to tell me the Bills staff just wheels out his mummified corpse, and stands him upright for the games?

Wait ... that actually explains a lot ...

During the game today I said something that I never thought I'd say. I actually liked mularkey more than I like Jauron...And i HATED mularkey. Mularkey was a complete bonehead, but at least he would dial up some unpredicatble plays, sure it burned us a lot, but I'd rather have that than being the most predictable team in league history. In a perfect world I'd rather have neither, but Jauron is the worst. Last year and the year before I could defend jauron's approach to an extent because he was trying to keep us in games against teams where we were totally overmatched. This year he has gotten beat by Romeo Crennel and Mike Singletary, at home, by teams that are inferior talentwise. Pathetic, I'm done with Jauron, forever, get rid of this guy right now, he's making my team painful to watch

For the first time in my 40 year fan history, I hate the Bills' HC more than I hate any of the opposition. I also hate Marv for his pathetic choice of HC.

Do you mean to tell me the Bills staff just wheels out his mummified corpse, and stands him upright for the games?

Wait ... that actually explains a lot ...

Oh yeah, it's impressive actually. You think they're game planning all week over at one bills drive, but in reality they're just watching the weekend at bernie's films and ordering formaldehyde by the gallon.

How you choose to kick a field goal, when our offense finally gets down the field for once and you know they will not get down there again, with under 5 mins to play, down a touchdown is beyond me. Even if we made the field goal we needed to go down AGAIN and score a TOUCHDOWN. That is the single-dumbest coaching decision I've seen all year.

unbelievable but very true......

Had to read your post twice as I thought the last word was extention. Only a couple letters apart.

The question I have is did DJ sign an extension or not?? If so I just cna't see RW eating the entire thing, though he sometimes does have a boiling point that this season may have gone beyond. I also do think he listens more to the fans than we realize, and know's if he brings back DJ he'll have a tough time selling tickets. That being said, I'd be surprised if he cans him IF they did sign an extension.

Regarding the list of potential people to bring in. What has Jason Garrett done that either Greg Williams or Mike Mularky didn't do when they arrived in Buffalo? I think Williams even had more years as a top coordinator than JG has at this point.

A press conference should be called at 1 bills drive tomorrow to announce his execution. :devil:

The problems facing this leaderless club won't end until the old fart kicks the bucket and just puts ALL OF US out of our decades-old misery. Old Dr. Detroit himself needs to die now. Period. Then, we can all either get used to the new Toronto Thundercocks or whatever they re-name the team, or wait until Jim Kelly and friends create a brand new expansion team in 2012 and we get a brand new lease on life. But Ralph Wilson is a douchebag and has been his entire career. Bill Polian will tell you as much.

The problems facing this leaderless club won't end until the old fart kicks the bucket and just puts ALL OF US out of our decades-old misery. Old Dr. Detroit himself needs to die now. Period. Then, we can all either get used to the new Toronto Thundercocks or whatever they re-name the team, or wait until Jim Kelly and friends create a brand new expansion team in 2012 and we get a brand new lease on life. But Ralph Wilson is a douchebag and has been his entire career. Bill Polian will tell you as much.

That's the worst thing about it. Ralph Wilson could sell to a local group with the stipulation that the team remain in Buffalo and could have enough money for generations of his off springs to have plenty of money to live a life of leisure and could meanwhile ensure his place in the hearts of all Buffalo sports fans. Instead he'll use our loyalty to squeeze every last dime out of us while he's alive and he'll pull off the ultimate screw job once he dies by ensuring that the franchise will be sold to the highest bidder and ensuring that that buyer will immediately move the franchise.