The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game - I didn't like the 9ers' chances on the road today.

Small revenge for the past two losses and one of my most hated losses ever - the '92 34-31 defeat at the hands of the Bills and Jim Kelly at Candlestick Park - Jimbo threw for 403 yards for 3 TDs - out dueled Young who had 449 and 3.

I hate you.

Interesting game - I didn't like the 9ers' chances on the road today.

Small revenge for the past two losses and one of my most hated losses ever - the '92 34-31 defeat at the hands of the Bills and Jim Kelly at Candlestick Park - Jimbo threw for 403 yards for 3 TDs - out dueled Young who had 449 and 3.

Go away now. Thanks.

It will be interesting to see if Trent is truthful about his "injury" in the postgame sessions. We all know that Jauron used the injury card so that he couldn't get called out if and when Losman sucked in the second half (and/or to salve TE's brittle psyche for getting pulled). I'm not buying it and no one else should either. Horrific decision all around. Like him or not, Trent is the future of the franchise at QB, so benching him does him no good confidence-wise. If Losman had done well, what then? Ride the hot hand as far as he'll take you (not likely to be the playoffs), watch him leave in FA and then go back to the guy you've dumped? Complete crap all around--what a f-ing joke.....

Ralph Wilson deserves to be run out of town on a rail. But watch, after the big sale, some jackhole will build a monument to him in Buffalo. That's what the city is all about now. Stupidity and losing.

Agree, Its the same crap, that won't end. He fills the seats and counts the $$$$$$

Didn't the starter fail to deliver worse? The backup is in there because the starter failed miserably. To rag on the backup is just being a clueless fan! :(

Last drive, sack and 1 yard pass on 4th and 15. I'm not changing the subject by saying Edwards was good. I'm saying JP is not, never was, never will be.

Nor am I insulting you.

By the way, if you indicate that Edwards is WORSE, it implies that JP was bad. At least it's a start. There is hope for you after all.

Might be a knee jerk reaction but...

I'd FIRE the WHOLE coaching staff, JARON SUCKS and will never be a winning coach, this was one of the most embarrassing games I have ever watched.

I really hope they pulled a Drury and never signed the so-called extension back from our 5-1 days.

We will see by the end of the year that SF was the better team, because they will finish with more than our 5 wins.

who honestly thinks we'll win another game...we are next year's Lions..

I do...so Dick can hit the trifecta....7 - 9. 7 - 9. and surprise 7 - 9. Who needs further proof that this cipher can't coach in the NFL?