COME ON BABE, WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!!

I can't believe how bad we have looked.

This is not the same team that won 105 games and the N.L Pennant.

87102[/snapback]

It might be BF. Difference is, the Red Sox don't play the Pirates, Brewers, and Reds 54 times a year.

You had to know, that a good team would pound your pitching sooner or later. And while the Cards lineup is 2 times better, the RS pitchers are 10 fold better than SL.

That seems like doom to me!

I don't buy that.  The Sox play plenty of bad teams too.

Their starters are better, not their bullpen.

87106[/snapback]

Not 54 times they didn't. Then throw in the rest of some of the NL patsies from other divisions (I.E. Expos, Mets, etc), and you have a Cards team that was able to club their way to the WS. Perhaps, they didn't prepare by picking up a starter to counter the heavy hitters in the AL.

While the RS played some easy teams, they didn't nearly play as many as the Cards. Not the Cards fault, they dominated, however, I don't think they saw the big picture. Of course, neither did the rest of the NL.

I always thought they should've done everyting they could to get Randy Johnson.

I can't believe how bad we have looked.

This is not the same team that won 105 games and the N.L Pennant.

87102[/snapback]

Gee, you mean the World Series is different? Gee, I vaguely remember telling you that a few times while you were touching yourself.

Championships aren't won April-September. They are won in October.

One day you'll learn.

Gee, you mean the World Series is different?  Gee, I vaguely remember telling you that a few times while you were touching yourself.

Championships aren't won April-September.  They are won in October.

One day you'll learn.

87110[/snapback]

Well we have got to every Cardinal starter...BF you aren't talking about the game much

We Believe!!!!!!!!!!!