'Office of President-Elect'

erynthered

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks you have no idea how much preparation he has to do to get ready for the presidency.

Also, it should be commendable that he is working so hard before he is in the presidents office. But go ahead and mock his hard work if you like.

In the world of the right wingers it's bad to have an Ivy League education, it's bad to be respected globally, it's bad that you draw large crowds, and it's bad to be prepared in advance of becoming the leader of the free world.

Me thinks you have no idea how much preparation he has to do to get ready for the presidency.

Also, it should be commendable that he is working so hard before he is in the presidents office. But go ahead and mock his hard work if you like.

Who's mocking his hard work? <_<

Ah, so maybe he should just take power RIGHT NOW, as many on the left are suggesting.

There is a reason why Ignaug Day was moved up from March to January... Just imagine if we would have had to wait till March 4th with the dude in office that is just "packing it in."

And some get all crazy when union employees "pack it in." <_<:oops:

Like JA said... At least Obama is gung-ho about doing the job.

Transitions in American politics is a rough period... Obama knows his history... Unlike what happened in 2000 with the "don't tell us what we should know pissing contests."

We are have the "soft underbelly" of our society exposed right now... If things were different... Just maybe (flame away) one of the worst tragedy on American soil may have been adverted.

I'm just warming up. I'm going to complain as loud as the libertards did here for 8 years.

Get used to it. :oops:

<_<

Give them hell brothers, dog Obama out for anything you can think of. Don't let facts or reason stand in your way of your crusade. Twist, spin, distort, and even out right lie about stories about Obama's actions. Enjoy becoming what you said you despised.

:flirt:

I think you should embrace this Change. All welcome the new Republican versions of Molson.

So when the Messiah does his press conferences, he stands at a podium with a sign on the front that says" "Office of President-Elect" Is this something new? Whats the address of this office? Does it come with a desk and a phone? Does it come with a special Office of President-Elect seal? Does it have its own little Rose garden outside its window? Is there a Lincoln Bedroom up stairs above the "Office of President elect"?I dont remember previous Presidents doing this. Its not like he needs to remind anyone. Or maybe he has a wee bit of an ego issue.

Just thought it a bit odd. Then again, he's a Liberal. <_<

President-elects don't traditionally get a lot of face-time, so you traditionally don't see a lot of "Office of the President Elect" marketing schlock. They do, however, all have an "Office of the President-Elect" (my recollection is that Bush's was on K Street somewhere - most people seem to think Obama's is already 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., but it's not Obama's fault that his supporters are idiots).

As for actually hearing of it...like PJ said (in one of his rare moments of not being a weeping pustule), Obama's being asked to hit the ground running in a situation that's pretty fast-moving and !@#$ed up. Making public statements and reassuring the public that the transition between administrations is actually a planned transition is pretty smart...so we see more of the "Office of the President-Elect" stuff than we normally would.

President-elects don't traditionally get a lot of face-time, so you traditionally don't see a lot of "Office of the President Elect" marketing schlock. They do, however, all have an "Office of the President-Elect" (my recollection is that Bush's was on K Street somewhere - most people seem to think Obama's is already 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., but it's not Obama's fault that his supporters are idiots).

As for actually hearing of it...like PJ said (in one of his rare moments of not being a weeping pustule), Obama's being asked to hit the ground running in a situation that's pretty fast-moving and !@#$ed up. Making public statements and reassuring the public that the transition between administrations is actually a planned transition is pretty smart...so we see more of the "Office of the President-Elect" stuff than we normally would.

Shut up, fer Christ sakes. God, Tom. <_<

Well so far I'm happy. I personally am giving him 3 years before I make any judgements. So.. if he sucks it up, in 3 years you can use that line.

Wow, THREE years? Thats not what happened here. The hate was pretty wide spread. I'm going to give it back one hundred fold.

Good for you though.

Like I said I'm just warming up. <_<

Give them hell brothers, dog Obama out for anything you can think of. Don't let facts or reason stand in your way of your crusade. Twist, spin, distort, and even out right lie about stories about Obama's actions. Enjoy becoming what you said you despised.

<_<

I think you should embrace this Change™. All welcome the new Republican versions of Molson.

Twist? Spin ? Distort? Are you done swallowing? This is going to be a fun time making fun of the ignorant left, the ones who swallowed his cum during his run to the presidency. !@#$ing lemming Koolaid drinkers. I love it!! :oops: