bananathumb

Ah, the old "those who never played the game at a high level have no right to criticize those who do" argument. Always a classic.

I am waiting for the other classic:

one good game against a really crappy team nullifies the sh-- performance displayed in the 4 previous games

one good game against a really crappy team nullifies the sh-- performance displayed in the 4 previous games

It doesn't nullify it, but it's all part of the growing process of an NFL QB. Do you honestly think that we have a better chance with anyone else? If you can't see the potential in Trent and don't understand that it takes time, you don't have a clue about the NFL.

It's just a "concussion" switch. Flip it on and get crap performances. Flip it off and get "better than Brady" performances.

OK...:flirt:...got injured after high school so never got the chance......cest la viiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whatever the answer, do you think it would've "counted"? :devil:

It doesn't nullify it, but it's all part of the growing process of an NFL QB. Do you honestly think that we have a better chance with anyone else? If you can't see the potential in Trent and don't understand that it takes time, you don't have a clue about the NFL.

If you couldn't see the degradation in play by Trent from week-to-week the last four weeks and why it would a cause of concern to anyone (fans, media, analysts, etc.) they YOU don't have a clue about the NFL.