The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you called me a douche, told me I wasn't welcome, and you're now telling me to clean the sand out of my vag. What do you expect me to think?? What if I said the same thing to you? You're telling me you - who has just used pretty crude language twice - wouldn't have a similar response?

that's like me saying something crude to you then calling you classless. just don't be a hypocrite.

Dude, you called me a douche, told me I wasn't welcome, and you're now telling me to clean the sand out of my vag. What do you expect me to think?? What if I said the same thing to you? You're telling me you - who has just used pretty crude language twice - wouldn't have a similar response?

Who used crude language???? I'll kill the !@#$ing B word.

You're supposed to let him catch up to your post where you apologized, now you guys are back to hating, while me and JoeSixPack are enjoying the game quietly. :worthy:

OK, does this thing have an option for auto-refresh?

dude, just stop responding to it