The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

I'm classless but you swear at me? Now I'm one of those guys that takes his kids to the family section. We tailgate throw he ball around and have fun. then we go to the practice field. Sure call me classless.

I'm very deeply sorry if i hurt your feelings, and you calling me classless really hurt my feelings, i hope that wasn't your intent. You should probably take a wet-nap and clean the sand oout of your vag.

C'mon guys. Our team IS WINNING for once. "Can't we all just get along?"- Rodney King

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm classless but you swear at me? Now I'm one of those guys that takes his kids to the family section. We tailgate throw he ball around and have fun. then we go to the practice field. Sure call me classless.

I'm very deeply sorry if i hurt your feelings, and you calling me classless really hurt my feelings, i hope that wasn't your intent. You should probably take a wet-nap and clean the sand oout of your vag.

You're supposed to let him catch up to your post where you apologized, now you guys are back to hating, while me and JoeSixPack are enjoying the game quietly. :worthy:

One last thought before I leave for work in a good mood: for anyone who wants to say, "It's only the Chiefs, they're 1-9," etc., etc. ... care to guess how many other teams have rung up 40 points on Kansas City this year?

The undefeated Titans? Nope.

This year's "it" team, the Falcons, on their home turf? Uh-uh. Brett Favre? Drew Brees? No, and no.

The answer, before today, was zero.

Enjoy the rest of the game. Well, except for that touchdown to Bradley, which pretty much sucked. Okay, NOW start enjoying the rest of the game.

One last thought before I leave for work in a good mood: for anyone who wants to say, "It's only the Chiefs, they're 1-9," etc., etc. ... care to guess how many other teams have rung up 40 points on Kansas City this year?

The undefeated Titans? Nope.

This year's "it" team, the Falcons, on their home turf? Uh-uh. Brett Favre? Drew Brees? No, and no.

The answer, before today, was zero.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

:worthy:

Dude, you called me a douche, told me I wasn't welcome, and you're now telling me to clean the sand out of my vag. What do you expect me to think?? What if I said the same thing to you? You're telling me you - who has just used pretty crude language twice - wouldn't have a similar response?