Al-Quida Insults The Chosen One!

You mean the selection of The One did ZIPPO to quell the hatred of the Islamic animals?

I though his (s)election was going to make "everyone love us again."

Um, guess not.

Shocker.

Die.

Ha ha ha ha...what a tool. You don't even get what's happening here. Al Qaida is crapping in their bedsheets right now because most of the Muslim world is digging Obama. That message was a desperation throw to stem the love. Obama is the worst thing that could happen to Al Qaida. For years they painted the USA as an intolerant country that hates Muslims. Now we elect a black man with a Muslim father. That completely blows up their main recruiting tool. Throw in the fact that Obama is going to redeploy forces to Afghanistan and we're hitting their "safe" positions in Pakistan with our missiles and they are starting to sweat.

McCain/Palin is who Al Qaida wanted in the White House.

PTR

:lol:

I think you were a bit more eloquent than I was- seriously, what would they be able to ask for that wouldn't make them look like idiots. If it hurts their efforts in recruiting more people to do what they won't do themselves, I'm all for it

Ha ha ha ha...what a tool. You don't even get what's happening here. Al Qaida is crapping in their bedsheets right now because most of the Muslim world is digging Obama. That message was a desperation throw to stem the love. Obama is the worst thing that could happen to Al Qaida. For years they painted the USA as an intolerant country that hates Muslims. Now we elect a black man with a Muslim father. That completely blows up their main recruiting tool. Throw in the fact that Obama is going to redeploy forces to Afghanistan and we're hitting their "safe" positions in Pakistan with our missiles and they are starting to sweat.

McCain/Palin is who Al Qaida wanted in the White House.

PTR

Yeah, Im sure you got a REAL firm grip of the "Muslim street" and how they are viewing the US right now.....all from your La-Z-Boy deep inside NEW HAMPSHIRE.

Whats next, youre gonna tell us what techno band kids in downtown Brussels are digging these days? How about what type of sake middle aged men in Kyoto are enjoying?

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't the fact that bin Laden is dissing Obama a GOOD thing?

On the contrary, what does it say about Malcolm X that AQ calls him "honorable"?

Oh, wait. He wrote an autobiography where he patted himself on the back and Denzel Washington played him in the movie, so that means he was a great guy.

On the contrary, what does it say about Malcolm X that AQ calls him "honorable"?

Oh, wait. He wrote an autobiography where he patted himself on the back and Denzel Washington played him in the movie, so that means he was a great guy.

I honestly have no freaking idea what you are getting at, here. What does Malcolm the 10th have to do with Obama? Clearly bin Laden used X and King simply to take a swipe at Obama. I don't recall any AQ quotes praising these men in the past.

I think you were a bit more eloquent than I was- seriously, what would they be able to ask for that wouldn't make them look like idiots. If it hurts their efforts in recruiting more people to do what they won't do themselves, I'm all for it

Those people are crazy in their hate for anything American. There is nothing that he could ask for that potential recruits would think was "unreasonable".

Anything they'd ask for would make them look like idiots in our eyes. Nothing they would ask for would make them look like idiots in the eyes of other Muslim fanatics.

Give me an example of a request that would have other fanatical Muslims say:

"Hmmmm, now that Bin Laden guy is just being too unreasonable." I'm not sure how many gays they have in their ranks. ;)

I honestly have no freaking idea what you are getting at, here. What does Malcolm the 10th have to do with Obama? Clearly bin Laden used X and King simply to take a swipe at Obama. I don't recall any AQ quotes praising these men in the past.

Did I miss something, don't recall hearing anything from the Deadman????