SIGN MIKE VICK!

NavyBillsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cross Vick with Lynch what you you get?

A player that runs over pibulls with SUVs?

Boo.

In other news, while this thread is stupid, I would call myself crazy if I wouldn't want to have Vick over Trent. Vick has won playoff games. Trent may never get to the playoffs.

Boo.

In other news, while this thread is stupid, I would call myself crazy if I wouldn't want to have Vick over Trent. Vick has won playoff games. Trent may never get to the playoffs.

Vick is a RB who thnks he can play QB he wins games by using his legs not his arm-VICK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vick is a RB who thnks he can play QB he wins games by using his legs not his arm-VICK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has still one playoff games, even getting to an NFC Championship, and played pretty well overall. Until you can say more for any quarterback on our roster, there's not much of an argument. If you are only thinking about the dog ridiculousness all the time, then sure, Mike Vick as a PERSON does suck, Mike Vick as a PLAYER did not suck IMO.

Sign Mike Vick? Don't make me sick! He's a dick and dog fighting hick. Get a dog who won't give him a lick but a bite and rip his pants and making him dance as his crotch is bitten and not because the doggy's smitten. Then let the lineman unabated to him so they can break his limbs and hear him yell as his broken limbs swell. Then he'll know how it feels for those dogs he made squeal in horrible pain and all the dogs he's slain will get a laugh as those guys break his calves. So leave him alone don't get him on the phone. It should be well known that Bills fans will puke if they sign this mook. I'd rather see RJ come back, OK? This is the end of my rant it's over but still let rover tear him apart and let him get a fresh start after visiting the vet to get sewn up while he screams and sweats.

I saw a thread where someone suggested a motivational speaker. He could really get everyone together for the cause :worthy:

Michael Jackson could suggest a good one.

In the meanwhile, Al Khalifa had given Jackson millions of dollars to help shore up his finances and subsidize Jackson's lifestyle in the small Gulf state - including more than $300,000 for a "motivational guru." :thumbdown:

No, the FALCONS beat the PACKERS at Lambeau Field in the playoffs.

Wins by a QB are an NFL stat, just like in baseball for pitchers - look it up. Vick certainly has (had?) flaws as a person and an NFL quarterback, but he could be a good fit on certain teams even after 3 years of not playing - Baltimore, St. Louis, Oakland, Minnesota, and yes - Buffalo - come to mind.