Buffalo is going to kick Cleveland's @$$!

Tipster19

For one night I'm going to quit worrying about the status of our play-off quest and just enjoy this @$$ kicking. As in many on this board I've been a fan of the Bills for a very long time and watched plenty of games, live and on tv. Buffalo has always been a team that plays big on these primetime home games and tonight won't be an exception. While everyone has been questioning their heart in these last few games, and maybe rightfully so, tonight we are going to see one amped up team. I expect the Bills to not only win this game but more importantly destroy the Browns. Go Bills!

For one night I'm going to quit worrying about the status of our play-off quest and just enjoy this @$$ kicking. As in many on this board I've been a fan of the Bills for a very long time and watched plenty of games, live and on tv. Buffalo has always been a team that plays big on these primetime home games and tonight won't be an exception. While everyone has been questioning their heart in these last few games, and maybe rightfully so, tonight we are going to see one amped up team. I expect the Bills to not only win this game but more importantly destroy the Browns. Go Bills!

Nice job, Tippy...get this board fired up! It's time to circle the wagons and begin the ascent. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

It wouldn't suprise me if they did kick Cleveland's ass at home, but that doesn't really prove much against a team like the Browns.

It proves one thing, it proves that we are not going away lightly and neither am I. I've been licking my wounds with this last mini slump and now I'm done with it. I'm moving forward and cheering for this team like I haven't cheered in a long time. I forgot where it came from, I think Timmy Russert, but I'm picking myself up and dusting myself off, just like I expect this team to do tonight. Why? Because I'm from Western New York and that's just how we're built. GO BILLS!

i agree 100%. this is the game that changes our season around. GO BILLS!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how nervous a thread like this makes me.

Then save it. One game, one season, sh--, one decade doesn't sway my loyalty, hope or belief in this team/organization. Mention the Bills to my friends, family and more importantly my children and the response and sentiment is the same and that is that I bleed blue win or lose. I usually am pretty realistic on the outcome of our games and in this game we are going to answer the bell. Jump on board now because this is when it counts, not halftime or tomorrow morning.

Now THAT is the wagon-circling Bills fan attitude most people have been lacking! Great post.

Then save it. One game, one season, sh--, one decade doesn't sway my loyalty, hope or belief in this team/organization. Mention the Bills to my friends, family and more importantly my children and the response and sentiment is the same and that is that I bleed blue win or lose. I usually am pretty realistic on the outcome of our games and in this game we are going to answer the bell. Jump on board now because this is when it counts, not halftime or tomorrow morning.

Too late, Tippy, already spent.

Public predictions of blowouts by the Bills rarely seem to go well, in my experience.

But, so you know I am somewhat balanced in my nervousness, I trust you saw my comment the the thread that predicted the Bills would lose by a blowout.

I don't think that I have made predictions of the outcome of our games too much but I do have come to expect the Bills to bow up on these type of games. What I say doesn't have any effect on the game's outcome but being a long time fan does give me the encouragement of making such a bold statement.

If fans are nervous or afraid of tonight's game or of this team then I offer my condolences to them because being a Bills' fan is NOT a very easy or comfortable thing to be but I wouldn't trade it or want it any other way. When we win the Super Bowl it will be the greatest feeling I have ever had outside the birth of my children.

I remember when we were losing Super Bowls after Super Bowls and there were some "fans" who didn't want the Bills to go back to the Super Bowl because it was too embarrassing to keep on going there and losing them. For a moment I was confused on what being a Bills' fan was but then I said "Hey, that's not me, that's THEM"! I was never one of THEM.

So tonight I'm gonna get real excited, get in my favorite spot on the couch, give a brief (yeah, right!) history desciption of the Bills to my 17 yr old son and get some POPCORN and watch the SHOW! I hope you enjoy this game half as much as me. If so you're gonna have a great night.

I hear ya tip man! I really want to watch a game where we can run successfully. If we can stop the Browns from running, we can force Quinn into mistakes.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how nervous a thread like this makes me.

Oh, and then there is this:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1215115

I think you give these message boards way too much credit as to how they affect the team. They'll blow out or get blown out no matter what is "projected". So sit back, cheer the Bills and have a good night!

sit back, cheer the Bills and have a good night!

That's what I plan to do. But, despite the logical and rational explanation that this thread can't possibly impact the outcome of the game, it STILL makes me nervous.

I never suggested that others can't route as they wish, and express their opinions and confidence. I simply am shaking my finger at them and saying "Tsk, tsk!", which of course, is my prerogative.

:unsure:

I'm talking DEFENSE baby! I just threw the popcorn, kicked the dog and looking to take no prisoners! I'm looking for a defensive/ST TD in the first 3 minutes, Roscoe to be big on offense/ST and McKelvin to electrify the crowd with his returns. The Wizard of Poz steps up big and Mitchell to be the MVP of the game. Sh--, throw in Edwards to Evans for a backbreaker!