Bills blew the 1st round of the draft....

SKOOBY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is actually on the field & contributing defensively to his teams success, we cannot currently say that about our pick. Benchwarmer is not a position.

He's also been getting picked on....but you wouldnt know anything about that....just know he got two picks today....

cuz thats all that matters...

right??

He is actually on the field & contributing defensively to his teams success, we cannot currently say that about our pick. Benchwarmer is not a position.

McKelvin is not to blame. Jauron signed and drafted so many defensive backs that McKelvin is probably tripping all over them on his way out onto the field.

He's also been getting picked on....but you wouldnt know anything about that....just know he got two picks today....

cuz thats all that matters...

right??

What matters is winning. Ignoring our short-comings and drafting luxury picks will not help us win. You want the Bills to make the playoffs and have a chance of winning the AFC east?? To have that happen, we need NE to get decimated by injuries and play mistake free ball the rest of the year. The 1st half happened already, time to take advantage of our luck.

What matters is winning. Ignoring our short-comings and drafting luxury picks will not help us win. You want the Bills to make the playoffs and have a chance of winning the AFC east?? To have that happen, we need NE to get decimated by injuries and play mistake free ball the rest of the year. The 1st half happened already, time to take advantage of our luck.

and if we drafted DRC...he'd be sitting the bench behind Greer/Mcgee....watching and learning like Leodis is right now....

whats your point??

That's not what was stated. Do you have trouble reading??

What was stated is you or no one one this board have any idea whether it was a good pick or not for at least three years. You have to let the players develop. Conversely there are oftne players who start out hot as a rookie but never get beyond that point. All the people you mention could be in that boat, but you won't know that either for a couple more years.

So after seeing the draftees play, we should bury our heads in the sand and hope that they get better after several years?? We could of had impact players for this year.

McKelvin is not to blame. Jauron signed and drafted so many ddefensive backs that McKelvin is probably tripping all over them on his way out onto the field.

We cannot have enough of them with our medical staff. We send players away, they fail their physicals and come back to start on our team.

They did the same thing with Jauron. That doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid decision.

Bargain basement linemen, first round little people, and second rate coaches are what is holding us back, not helping us.

Actually it's a QB who has been turning the ball over that's been hurting the Bills more. As I said to Skoobs, the Bills' O-line was considered a strength after last season.

Actually it's a QB who has been turning the ball over that's been hurting the Bills more. As I said to Skoobs, the Bills' O-line was considered a strength after last season.

We have like 0 depth on the O-line past that supposed strength but we needed to load up the secondary, got it. <_<

Thanks for killing a good conversation with your fanboy fantasies. I needed to get to sleep anyway; it was a long day.

Later. <_<

This is my concern on Leodis.....

I totally understand (and agree with) that you cannot judge a draft pick when they are a rookie and you have to give them time......

BUT

We have played several games now.......he has not made one game changing play the whole year. I understand that rooks are going to get beat but you at least would like to see a flash here or there.

I thought he was this shutdown corner who had trouble getting interceptions and a phenominal return man......I am still waiting to see flashes of that.

This is my concern on Leodis.....

I totally understand (and agree with) that you cannot judge a draft pick when they are a rookie and you have to give them time......

BUT

We have played several games now.......he has not made one game changing play the whole year. I understand that rooks are going to get beat but you at least would like to see a flash here or there.

I thought he was this shutdown corner who had trouble getting interceptions and a phenominal return man......I am still waiting to see flashes of that.

So your point is.......you have concerns about McK. That IMO is totally fair enough, but isn't the point that was made in the thread opener.

Thanks for killing a good conversation with your fanboy fantasies. I needed to get to sleep anyway; it was a long day.

Later. <_<

Fantasies? LOL! I wish that 2 TD's, 5 INT's, 3 fumbles, and 0-3 in the division was a "fantasy." Unfortunately it's been a very sad reality.

And hey, put Hamdan in there for all it matters.

Why can't we discuss the topics on the table?? Is there some type of block that forces us as fans to not point out F-ups by the management? We needed line help and drafted a retard instead, is that like all too obvious now? We needed line help before the draft and it's 10 years + in the making.

The only way we can get our team straight is to make sure they're focused on the goal at hand, winning. Getting the help in here to do it is going to end up being the key. So far, we are lacking key components.

So you are getting on Bills' management because we drafted a corner when we needed line help, and then you say you would have drafted Rogers-Cromartie or Dustin Keller. You are, by far, retard of the week.