Bills blew the 1st round of the draft....

SKOOBY

There are alot of other players that I would of rather had on the Bills than Leodis.

1 Miami Long, Jake OT

2 St. Louis Long, Chris DE

3 Atlanta Ryan, Matt QB

4 Oakland McFadden, Darren RB

5 Kansas City Dorsey, Glenn DT

6 NY Jets Gholston, Vernon DE

7 New Orleans Ellis, Sedrick DT

8 Jacksonville Harvey, Derrick DE

9 Cincinnati Rivers, Keith LB

10 New England Mayo, Jerod OLB

11 Buffalo McKelvin, Leodis CB

12 Denver Clady, Ryan OT

13 Carolina Stewart, Jonathan RB

14 Chicago Williams, Chris OT

15 Kansas City Albert, Branden OG

16 Arizona Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique CB

17 Detroit Cherilus, Gosder OT

18 Baltimore Flacco, Joe QB

19 Carolina Otah, Jeff OT

20 Tampa Bay Talib, Aqib CB

21 Atlanta Baker, Sam OT

22 Dallas Jones, Felix RB

23 Pittsburgh Mendenhall, Rashard RB

24 Tennessee Johnson, Chris RB

25 Dallas Jenkins, Mike CB

26 Houston Brown, Duane OT

27 San Diego Cason, Antoine CB

28 Seattle Jackson, Lawrence DE

29 San Francisco Balmer, Kentwan DE

30 NY Jets Keller, Dustin TE

31 NY Giants Phillips, Kenny FS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there are other fans the Bills would have rather had than you? Just wondering.

Why can't we discuss the topics on the table?? Is there some type of block that forces us as fans to not point out F-ups by the management? We needed line help and drafted a retard instead, is that like all too obvious now? We needed line help before the draft and it's 10 years + in the making.

The only way we can get our team straight is to make sure they're focused on the goal at hand, winning. Getting the help in here to do it is going to end up being the key. So far, we are lacking key components.

Why can't we discuss the topics on the table?? Is there some type of block that forces us as fans to not point out F-ups by the management. We needed line help and got a retard instead, is that like all too obvious now? We needed line help before the draft and it's 10 years + in the making.

Look Skoobs, I know you're new here (from Billszone). We've gone over this stuff.

For starters, you can't judge a draft/pick immediately, especially when the coaches won't play a player. I've said several times that the coaches don't know what they've got on the bench, otherwise Jackson and Greer (just to name a couple) would have been playing MUCH sooner than they did last year.

And there were no DL worth the 11th overall pick, and I didn't hear of the Bills getting any offers about a trade down. As for OL, again they were happy with their O-line (although they could have used a center, which again wasn't worth near the 11th overall pick) and weren't going to use a 1st rounder on one.

His point remains, the veterans of this board like to defend the mediocrity of the team. In fact, if you have been defending the Bills for the past 8 years, your points have most likely been completely wrong.

Well, it's not as easy as just saying "I would have taken almost anyone else" after half of a rookie's season.

But okay, out of that list of player taken after #11, what player would have ensured that the Bills won any of those last 3 games?

Look Skoobs, I know you're new here (from Billszone). We've gone over this stuff.

So after seeing the draftees play, we should bury our heads in the sand and hope that they get better after several years?? We could of had impact players for this year.

His point remains, the veterans of this board like to defend the mediocrity of the team. In fact, if you have been defending the Bills for the past 8 years, your points have most likely been completely wrong.

<_< . They want to talk about my pronoun abuse instead of the topics at hand, typical.

Well, it's not as easy as just saying "I would have taken almost anyone else" after half of a rookie's season.

But okay, out of that list of player taken after #11, what player would have ensured that the Bills won any of those last 3 games?

DRC is one obvious one, he is helping AZ get to a new level. Didn't we play them and get killed recently? Think their draft helped them? I do.

Dustin Keller (TE) - If you watched thursday's game, this one is all too painfully obvious. The Bills have 0 TE's even worth mentioning. Royal is a horrible joke and is our best attempt.

So after seeing the draftees play, we should bury our heads in the sand and hope that they get better after several years?? We could of had impact players for this year.

Once again, if the kid doesn't play, how can you say much about him? I'll use the Eric Moulds example. Marv Levy refused to play him, but when he DID play, oh boy!

But again, the problems with the team the past 3 weeks have NOTHING to do with defense. They're all on the offensive side. Trent has been a turnover machine and the running game has disappeared. After the 4-0 start, who would have predicted that?

DRC is one obvious one, he is helping AZ get to a new level. Didn't we play them and get killed recently? Think their draft helped them? I do.

Dustin Keller (TE) - If you watched thursday's game, this one is all too painfully obvious. The Bills have 0 TE's even worth mentioning. Royal is a horrible joke and is our best attempt.

This is what I don't get... You've already started a thread saying you think the Bills blew it by not drafting DRC - and posters are discussing that. So then you start a new thread to essentially discuss the same thing - and wonder why posters don't want to discuss the same thing again.

couldn't this have gone into the Cromartie thread?

Actually, this is topic specific about the whole first round and not just about one player. We could of used a TE as well, think Dustin Keller might of been a good choice??

The DRC example was a painfully obvious reminder that we took a luxury pick with MC K and drafted a guy best suited to help our special teams now and our defense later. Keep trying to distract though and get off topic. I'll make a sandbox to the left for all who want to bury their heads in it.

Actually, this is topic specific about the whole first round and not just about one player. We could of used a TE as well, think Dustin Keller might of been a good choice??

When? At the 11th overall pick?

The DRC example was a painfully obvious reminder that we took a luxury pick with MC K and drafted a guy best suited to help our special teams now and our defense later. Keep trying to distract though and get off topic. I'll make a sandbox to the left for all who want to bury their heads in it.

Those were DRC's first INT's of the year. And the Cards have less talent at CB than the Bills do, hence the more chances DRC got to play.

Those were DRC's first INT's of the year. And the Cards have less talent at CB than the Bills do, hence the more chances DRC got to play.

DRC is playing fantastic out of the box & making a excuse for him getting to play is insane.

Give a rest for the love of god. You don't need to start a thread about every little thought that pops into your head!

It's amazing that we cannot discuss the topic on the table. Does ADHD like fester wildly in the local birthing population now?

DRC is playing fantastic out of the box & making a excuse for him getting to play is insane.

The Cards are the worst team in passing TD's allowed and 11th worst in average yards per pass. In 2007, they were 8th worst in TD's allowed and 18th worst in average yard per pass.

The Cards are the worst team in passing TD's allowed and 11th worst in average yards per pass. In 2007, they were 8th worst in TD's allowed and 18th worst in average yard per pass.

They're 7-3 and killed us, try again.

They're 7-3 and killed us, try again.

So because they killed us and are 7-3 that automatically means that one of their guys is that much better than ours? By that logic that white receiver Urban they have is better than Lee Evans. Try again.