Bills blew the 1st round of the draft....

SKOOBY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an ignorant thread. I've heard of people (wrongly) questioning a draft decision after one or two years... But after 9 games? Are you kidding me? Wow. You seriously wanted to start that debate already? That's really on your mind?

What an ignorant thread. I've heard of people (wrongly) questioning a draft decision after one or two years... But after 9 games? Are you kidding me? Wow. You seriously wanted to start that debate already? That's really on your mind?

<_< Can you imagine this guy bitching about Moulds for two years after we drafted him?

why don't you pick one of the players from the 12th pick and later scoobie?that would be more fair.there is no way the bills could have a jake long because he was the #1 pick.just like last year when the bills took marshawn because adrian peterson went to minnesota........go bills!

You seriously wanted to start that debate already? That's really on your mind?

After hearing him speak, I knew we made a mistake on the short term. On the long term, he may work out. My original point is the team ignores many of it's needs and takes a pick that we really didn't need as much as other positions. We could of traded down and gotten a additional second round pick or made new arrangements that would of helped the team, this season.

they're 7-3 because of their offense, not their defense.

I wasn't able to pick a single player of those available after Leodis that clearly would have been a better choice. sorry.

Sure, he is a great help at warming the bench. Give it up already, the Bills dropped the ball.

With...whom?

Dallas or someone would of if we would of just asked, it wasn't like it's never there to find. We took a luxury pick, that's really upsetting to me. I hope that he works out, at some point in the future.

P.S. If he returns a kickoff for a return tomorrow, I reserve the right to love him like a brother.

Yeah, okay. There was a whole list of suitors for the pick. <_<

There is always a team that wants to move up, DRC was considered a good choice at the time as well. We had just lost Harvey, which obviously threw a wrench in the works.

Dallas or someone would of if we would of just asked, it wasn't like it's never there to find. We took a luxury pick, that's really upsetting to me. I hope that he works out, at some point in the future.

P.S. If he returns a kickoff for a return tomorrow, I reserve the right to love him like a brother.

All you have to do is ask nicely <_<

There is always a team that wants to move up, DRC was considered a good choice at the time as well. We had just lost Harvey, which obviously threw a wrench in the works.

What has Harvey done? And there isn't always a team that wants to move up. It depends on who is there.

What has Harvey done? And there isn't always a team that wants to move up. It depends on who is there.

Not enough yet, so that might be a blessing in disguise. As of this minute, we have a partial use first round pick. We really needed a new TE and Royal cannot make it through a season healthy. Fine might pan out but I wouldn't call that addressing the problem. Hardy looks like he could amount to something but he runs like Frankestein, I watched him onfield / in person before the Miami game and recognized that. (his nickname really sticks)

DRC gets two picks today so he must be better ...simple as that

He is actually on the field & contributing defensively to his teams success, we cannot currently say that about our pick. Benchwarmer is not a position.

Probably LG, and move the wide load Dockery to the right.

Logic has no meaning here when it comes to defending the team, we should just accept mediocrity and talk about our 5 wins over under .500 teams.

Plan on winning tomorrow, it's a .333 team that's in turmoil. That's are M.O., kill weak teams that are not ready to play / faltering.