Polamolou Interception - SD@Pit

/dev/null

We want them to lose. If Denver wins the division and it comes down to wildcards, we win it over San Diego... especially if we lose to Denver.

I disagree. The more teams with middling records the better. And the Bills will need to take care of bidness against the Broncos themselves.

And how about that Polamolou touchdown to end the game......WHOOPS!!!!

This is the NFL gambling clusterfug of the year. Are there riots happening right now in the Vegas sports books??? There was no forward lateral on that play and I didn't see any reason why that wasn't a valid touchdown (and a cover by Pittsburgh).

And how about that Polamolou touchdown to end the game......WHOOPS!!!!

This is the NFL gambling clusterfug of the year. Are there riots happening right now in the Vegas sports books??? There was no forward lateral on that play and I didn't see any reason why that wasn't a valid touchdown (and a cover by Pittsburgh).

I'm done......the Buffalonian in me knew I was going to get F'd out of that call somehow. How does that not SCREAM a fix? The outcome of the game was the same no matter what. After the goaline call aginst Stroud followed up by the phantom illegal onsides kick last week....now this....too close for comfort. 90% of the Refs must have houses foreclosed on.

Really.....take the fun out of it by pulling junk like that.

I don't think the refs saw it either. I didn't see anyone throw a flag. There was no whistle. They just came up with it after the fact.

Unreal.

Last 2 minutes of each half the ref upstairs reviews the calls on the field.

The NFL (partially) fixed? Say it isn't so!

It was just like homerun throwback but reverse.

I hate to admit it, but the pitch by Tomlinson looked like it might have gone forward....at least the ball itself. Tomlinson was running forward and had the ball behind him, so it looked like it was a legal play by about 2 yards. On TIVO in slow-mo, the ball goes sideways...and from the only camera angle I see....could even look like it was slightly forward.

In real time....you would have to be crazy to throw a flag, sort of like homerun throwback should have been crazy not to throw a flag.

Even so.....say that play happened and Pit was losing. You are telling me they would end the game on that play and say SD wins?

What a cluster-F.

The point spread on the game had the Steelers favored by 5 points. I am in a pool where we have to pick 4 games every week, with the spread, winner at the end of the the season gets about $1700. I have been doing really well with this, the first few weeks of the season (8-0) and then the last three weeks, prior to this (10-2), giving me an 29-11 mark, and share of first place...that friggen' phantom call at the end just cost me that share...fug! The first game in NFL history to end in an 11-10 final score. Something like 12,860 games played...kind of interesting/bizarre!

NBC just said...the penalty didn't matter....it should have been a touchdown. The league won't change the score even though it makes a difference in playoff tiebreakers.

That was dirty......had to go out of their way to review a play that didn't need to be reviewed, reversed a call, then reversed the declining of the penalty, then fabricated a rule saying it was the end of the game.

Heck, after watching the government and the financial markets the past few years, I don't expect Santa to come down my chimney anytime soon....but to purposely cluster-f something so bad.......sad.

The only saving grace is that the TD itself was a 100-1 shot type of thing and people were ready for the emotional hit of a loss (pointspread). It was a miracle that was crapped on by the NFL and the refs. Anyone that has Steelers defense in fantasy also lost 8 points on that call.

Nice job NFL.