Jets / Pats thread...

Heitz

So the Jets' defense in 3 quarters has allowed as many points (I'll ignore the 2-point conversion and count it as a PAT) as the Bills' defense did all game last weekend. The Bills' offense OTOH...

Look, my friend, obviously no one has told you that our defense is to blame for our losses. Stop bringing logic into it and accept the rhetoric.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, my friend, obviously no one has told you that our defense is to blame for our losses. Stop bringing logic into it and accept the rhetoric.

My bad. But it looks like after a promising first half, the Jets' offense is looking like the Bills' offense.

Who wants to talk coaching now? Jauron getting the most from his team? Matt Cassel becoming a difference maker. Bills QBs struggling. Hmmmm......

Nothing all year? Biggest play of his career?

:wallbash:

he really hasn't done much this year. It's been underwhelming for Moss's talent and at times he's flat out dogged it. Divisional seeding wise. It's one of the biggest plays I've seen him come up with in quite some time. He's had some terrific moments. In context of tight divisional races. I dont think he's come up with much more clutch plays then that