Monday Night Footbal Stats

sfladave

I'm just getting the chance to watch the Monday night game (it's after 4 in the morning here) and they said the only 2 stadiums that were named after a real person was Paul Brown Stadium and Lambert Field... no respect for Ralph Wilson Stadium!

I was just plain dumbfounded. You would think that the people who come up with, "The last time a team scored a TD from the opponents 45 yd line with exactly 3:25 remaining in the 3rd qtr of an AFC vs NFC game, on a Monday night, was back in 1982 when the.....", would be able to double check 32 NFL stadium names! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Buffalo does not exist on MNF radar.

They HATE the city.

They HATE the team.

It goes way back to Howard-the-mouth-Cosell's days when some fans got rowdy and roughed him up when he dissed the team on the air. MNF didn't return for about 15 years after THAT inglorious incident.

Al Michaels got the clap in Tonnawanda and will never be back.

He's got a long memory to go with his huge ego and a mini-sized dick.

Al Michaels said that, but the graphic said "Stadiums named after people that played or coached in the NFL"

I was pissed too, until I saw the graphic. Al Michaels screwed it up by saying the wrong thing...

Al Michaels said that, but the graphic said "Stadiums named after people that played or coached in the NFL" 

I was pissed too, until I saw the graphic.  Al Michaels screwed it up by saying the wrong thing...

85933[/snapback]

That's exactly right. Michaels screwed it up.

They HATE the city.

They HATE the team.

It goes way back to Howard-the-mouth-Cosell's days when some fans got rowdy and roughed him up when he dissed the team on the air. MNF didn't return for about 15 years after THAT inglorious incident.

85805[/snapback]

First of all Buffalo doesn't accept home Monday Night games because many of their fans travel from Toronto and Rochester.

Secondly. Buffalo doesn't deserve a Monday Nighter. Do you remember the last couple of Buffalo Monday night appearances? Horrendous. I'd like MNF if it was played in Buffalo because the fans would go nuts but on the road? No Thanks.

Guys, come on...

you have

Raymond James Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium

Edward Jones Dome

Lambeau Field

Ralph Wilson Stadium

We weren't dissed.

85954[/snapback]

Edward Jones and Raymond James are companies, not people. ;)

I love that lambert field, what a venue!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm just getting the chance to watch the Monday night game (it's after 4 in the morning here)  and they said the only 2 stadiums that were named after a real person was Paul Brown Stadium and Lambert Field... no respect for Ralph Wilson Stadium!

I was just plain dumbfounded. You would think that the people who come up with, "The last time a team scored a TD from the opponents 45 yd line with exactly 3:25 remaining in the 3rd qtr of an AFC vs NFC game, on a Monday night, was back in 1982 when the.....",  would be able to double check 32 NFL stadium names! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

85795[/snapback]

I was pissed too, until I saw the graphic.  Al Michaels screwed it up by saying the wrong thing...

85933[/snapback]

Exactly right. I was like, WTF?? But the graphic clarified that it was people that played or coached in the NFL. That wouldn't include RW, hence the "snub".

Guest BackInDaDay

85805[/snapback]

;):blush:;):doh::blush:

They HATE the city.

They HATE the team.

85805[/snapback]

The Bills pretty much HATE Monday Night Football.

Mutual hate. Hey, the Bills have themselves to blame. They took their own team off the nation's radar. You reap what you sow. It was the Bills franchise itself that took its own team off the nation's radar. Now they are a mere regional franchise. Ralphie didn't want anymore MNF games. When was the last one, 1994???

Guys, come on...

you have

Raymond James Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium

Edward Jones Dome

Lambeau Field

Ralph Wilson Stadium

We weren't dissed.

85954[/snapback]

Bring Back: Gregg Williams and Rob Johnson. We had a much better record with them.

DAMN. that says it all. the new low point of bills football.......