Who do you want to win tonight?

mchammer

I'm not sure who I want to win tonight. I hate the Pats* with a passion but I think we could win our next game against the Jest so I would rather have them beat the Pats*. It's just plain sad that I have to resort to hoping one team loses so we have a better chance later on down the road. I thought this year would be different.

Oh well I'm a Bills fan. :wallbash:

I'm not sure who I want to win tonight. I hate the Pats* with a passion but I think we could win our next game against the Jest so I would rather have them beat the Pats*. It's just plain sad that I have to resort to hoping one team loses so we have a better chance later on down the road. I thought this year would be different.

Jets. Never the *.

I really want the Pets* to lose but I don't want to see the Jests win but I'd really like to see the Pets* win because I'd like to see the Jests lose and have the Jests win so the Pets* lose aaaiiiighhh! :wacko:

I guess the only way to answer that question, as a Bills fan, is to figure out which of the two teams you think the Bills have a better chance of catching in a wild card race...I am thinking that would be the Jets, so while I hate both teams, I think, bigger Bills picture, it would be better for the Pats to win...as much as it pains me to think that...I have Favre on my FF team...but I ain't biased!

It's clearly better for the Bills if NE wins. Both teams are 3-1 in the division with a win but the Jets get us & Miami at home and are going to be favored in every game after Tennessee next week. The Pats have to come to our place and Miami's, in addition to playing Pittsburgh.

It's clearly better for the Bills if NE wins. Both teams are 3-1 in the division with a win but the Jets get us & Miami at home and are going to be favored in every game after Tennessee next week. The Pats have to come to our place and Miami's, in addition to playing Pittsburgh.

Agree. Plus, I think that out of the two teams, the Jets have a better chance of a late season melt down than the Pats.