All the "Fans" that want to jump ship please leave quietly

PNW_Bills_Fan

I hate after losses how people get on hear and say I am done. Please don't tell anyone just leave.

To "jump ship" would imply that a portion of the ship is above the water line. I think the proper phrase would be

to "swim ship".

Defending this crappy football is as pollyannish as hitting the despair button is panicky.

I hate after losses how people get on hear and say I am done. Please don't tell anyone just leave.

Amen brutha! :thumbsup:

So we're not going to throw a raft out for them to use?

No, that would be cruel but if somehow a cut appears in the raft I know nothing about it. :beer:

To "jump ship" would imply that a portion of the ship is above the water line. I think the proper phrase would be

to "swim ship".

Defending this crappy football is as pollyannish as hitting the despair button is panicky.

5-4 isn't over the water line? :beer:

We'll be fine. you guys are making too big a deal out of all this. did you really expect to be 12-4 with this banged up inexperienced team? we will be very competitive for the rest of the season, I believe, will probably split the games and end up 9-7 or so. Pretty good result. No playoffs, but very close. Unless even more guys go down, then all bets are off. Bills will never be back to the SB until they leave town and get a new stadium and more $$$.

I'm jumping off right now but reserve the right to jump back on as soon as the bills improve their play and/or produce a win...I'll be the guy jogging alongside....

I really do not have a problem with this, after all, the players decide when they want to turn it off and on

again when it comes to performance, we as fans should have the same rights, take what you want and

lock up when you leave. Another words have fun when they win, and disown them when they lose, you

will keep your sanity longer this way.

There's a difference between bitching about poor play and throwing in the towel on the team. Anyone who doesn't think we should be able to criticize the team can go take a giant crap w/no toilet paper. Anyone who states that they are done with the Bills can go take a giant crap w/no toilet paper.

Let them yell. They will attract their loud mouthed, know nothing supporters to jump ship with them speaking of which:

to "swim ship".

Better term would to be do a "Mickey" - never actually got on the ship and sat home complaining about navigation of ship while watching reruns of Love Boat.

Why jog in place? Just hang a hammock between two trees and watch the clouds drift by... :lol:

True that - the bandwagon isn't moving very fast these days and its not from being overloaded...

We feel the bandwagon is moving along rather nicely. The axels and wheels just need to execute better.

[/Jauron]

Let them yell. They will attract their loud mouthed, know nothing supporters to jump ship with them speaking of which:

Better term would to be do a "Mickey" - never actually got on the ship and sat home complaining about navigation of ship while watching reruns of Love Boat.

Gee, I am so flattered, you are making me blush, all this personal attention from you any time I post anything, anywhere.

How come there was no homoerotic imagery this time? Usually I can count on you for that. Must be your already suspicious wife was too close to the computer screen while you were typing that one.

Its always warms my heart to see someone using the board as a vehicle for their personal animosities. Bravo.