LoL

I was just at a bar watching the Bills-Pats game and there was a table of M!@#$s next to me (btw, how come so many guys from New England look like the Family Guy, i.e, fat, bald, loud, and wearing glasses?).

They were loudly cheering every play, and then asking each other who the players were. "Hey. Whoo's numbah twenty-one on ow-ah team?" One of them asked me "Who's the quahtahbak faw the bills? It's nawt Losmaan?"

With all the "die-hard" Pats fans exhibiting that level of bandwagonry and general football knowledge, it's far less embarassing to lose 10 straight. For your sake, I hope this year's early exit helps thin your ranks a bit.

I was just at a bar watching the Bills-Pats game and there was a table of M!@#$s next to me (btw, how come so many guys from New England look like the Family Guy, i.e, fat, bald, loud, and wearing glasses?).

They were loudly cheering every play, and then asking each other who the players were. "Hey. Whoo's numbah twenty-one on ow-ah team?" One of them asked me "Who's the quahtahbak faw the bills? It's nawt Losmaan?"

With all the "die-hard" Pats fans exhibiting that level of bandwagonry and general football knowledge, it's far less embarassing to lose 10 straight. For your sake, I hope this year's early exit helps thin your ranks a bit.

cause they are fair weather faggots............. !@#$ the pats... see you in december you cocks........