Bills DE Schobel has foot placed in cast

___JT___

Why not just place the guy on IR. Foot in cast for a week and a the very least one to two weeks of rehab. Pretty much brings us to the end of the season.

Or early December. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of our better pass rushers and run stoppers available if we're making a playoff push?

Or early December. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of our better pass rushers and run stoppers available if we're making a playoff push?

Do the math. Four weeks brings us to the miami game. He will have to rehab the foot once the cast comes off. That puts us to at the earliest the denver, and I think that would be the earliest. Realistically he might be ready for the New England game(week 17).

Do the math. Four weeks brings us to the miami game. He will have to rehab the foot once the cast comes off. That puts us to at the earliest the denver, and I think that would be the earliest. Realistically he might be ready for the New England game(week 17).

It's Nov. 6. Unless my calculator and calendar are broken, 4 weeks is Dec. 6. That would be prior to the Denver or NE* game. Either way, even if he doesn't come back until the NE* game, does it matter? If that's a game we have to win to make the playoffs, wouldn't it be better to have Schobel playing?

It's Nov. 6. Unless my calculator and calendar are broken, 4 weeks is Dec. 6. That would be prior to the Denver or NE* game. Either way, even if he doesn't come back until the NE* game, does it matter? If that's a game we have to win to make the playoffs, wouldn't it be better to have Schobel playing?

YES................

No. Its more important to have a roster spot for Matt Murphy, Copeland Bryan and Justin Jenkins than Angelo Crowell and Aaron Schobel.

Why not just place the guy on IR. Foot in cast for a week and a the very least one to two weeks of rehab. Pretty much brings us to the end of the season.

Playoffs?

What he said.

No. Its more important to have a roster spot for Matt Murphy, Copeland Bryan and Justin Jenkins than Angelo Crowell and Aaron Schobel.

:devil:

Do ya think his playing through this injury might have something to do with his poor production so far? He's the best pass rusher on the team.

Nope, he was terrible last season too. Am I the only one who finds his style of sprinting 30 yards beyond the line of scrimmage and working backwords annoying? It results in nothing other than non-sacks and huge openings on the ends for running backs to exploit.

Agreed that he is the best rusher on this but is in the bottom when compared to any other NFL team.

I loved Marv for his drafting but extending the asss-clown brigade of Kelsay-Denney and Schobel was by far his biggest mistake as GM.

Nope, he was terrible last season too. Am I the only one who finds his style of sprinting 30 yards beyond the line of scrimmage and working backwords annoying? It results in nothing other than non-sacks and huge openings on the ends for running backs to exploit.

Agreed that he is the best rusher on this but is in the bottom when compared to any other NFL team.

I loved Marv for his drafting but extending the asss-clown brigade of Kelsay-Denney and Schobel was by far his biggest mistake as GM.

IMO, you have to give him a mulligan for last year due to all the D injuries.