Why doesn'rt Rahm pay taxes?

Wacka

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One reason may be because Emanuel and Rule declared their 4228 North Hermitage home as the office location for their personal non-profit foundation called the "Rahm Emanuel and Amy Rule Charitable Foundation". As the non-profit's headquarters, their home could be exempt from paying property taxes.

Hey... More power to him if this is legal.

And yes... I would say the same if it was somebody else... What they should do is close this exemption.

Read my post earlier in this thread. Apparently the man has two lots. They are taxed as one lot. He paid about double the taxes his neighbors paid, which is about right if he has two lots, not one.

Nothing to see here.

Read my post earlier in this thread. Apparently the man has two lots. They are taxed as one lot. He paid about double the taxes his neighbors paid, which is about right if he has two lots, not one.

Nothing to see here.

Link? You got that info from where? The comment section on a blog?

Link? You got that info from where? The comment section on a blog?

Yes. Same place the original report came from.

But given that the Communications Director signed his name to it, and given the Obama people's reputation for scouring media sites for negative information, I'm willing to give it some credence.

since the US now agreed to withdraw all troops by the end of 2011, the difference between Obama's campaign promise and the reality is getting much smaller.

Reading comprehension isn't that difficult:

But before signing off on it, Iraq's cabinet demanded amendments, including tighter language that would commit U.S. forces to withdrawing by the end of 2011 and clarify when U.S. troops could be tried in Iraqi court.

Dabbagh would not comment on which amendments had been accepted and which rejected. A U.S. embassy spokeswoman was not immediately able to comment on the issue.

Is that what you're referring to as "US agreed to withdraw all troops by the end of 2011?"