Youboty

BillsVet

It's well documented that Ashton Youboty's rookie season was a wash after he lost his mother during training camp. Last year he was relegated to the bench and it was hotly debated that he'd becoming a bust.

He certainly turned things around in camp this year and became the nickel corner. Unfortunately, Youboty's missed three games and may not play again this week. It appears Corner or McKelvin will get the nod should AY not be able to go.

By my count, this is 8 games over 2 seasons Youboty's missed. I'm continually amazed that some players aren't durable, while others always seem to be out there. This is not a statement on keeping Nate Clements, but NC has played in 120 straight games.

McKelvin and Corner both should have been playing more than they have IMO. Youboty can play but seems to be "soft"....

You just admitted you've yet to watch a Bills game. Enlighten me... how does Youboty appear to be soft?

I meant the Big Cat, not murra. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Edit button broken?

Anyways, I think you're ragging too hard on Youboty for something he can't help. He plays hard. He has been a presence this season, and if he comes back not playing up to par, then I will question him, until then...I hate when people rag on someone for getting hurt and their Mom dying.

Edit button broken?

Anyways, I think you're ragging too hard on Youboty for something he can't help. He plays hard. He has been a presence this season, and if he comes back not playing up to par, then I will question him, until then...I hate when people rag on someone for getting hurt and their Mom dying.

Youblty has a Buffalo desease call Timconnellyitis..

Never said anything about the dudes mom, just his ability to play with pain. When healthy, I like how he plays...solid tackler, aggressive.......and hope he plays this week.

Big difference between playing with pain and playing with injury.

GO BILLS!!!

Big difference between playing with pain and playing with injury.

GO BILLS!!!

That's what I was told.

The stab on Timmy Connolly is sad. I feel bad that he is truly injury prone because when 100% healthy he's one of the greatest stickhandlers ever to lace up the skates.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/11/06/y...ntar-fasciitis/

So not being a doctor, what exactly is plantar fasciitis?

Sounds like someone needs to tell the boy to wear some shower sandals :thumbsup:

It is a very painful injury involving the tendons pulling away from the heel, and generally takes a long time to heal. You can attempt to use cortisone, but the future damage would be much greater.

Been there, Done that.

It is a very painful injury involving the tendons pulling away from the heel, and generally takes a long time to heal. You can attempt to use cortisone, but the future damage would be much greater.

Been there, Done that.

IIRC Travis Henry dealt with that when he was with Buffalo. Don't recall how much time he missed (if any) but I do remember him trying to play through it. He might not have been the smartest RB we ever had, but he played through a lot of injuries and seemed like a tough SOB.