Passed by a house last night on the way home...

Some Douche in my Neighborhood had his X-mas lights up thru May last year.....WTF. I think he might have been in an accident and had to be in a wheelchair for a period of time in which case I'll cut him a break and he wouldn't be a douche.......but I'm about 95% sure that was his next door neighbor and not him.

...whose owner had already put up the outdoor flashing Christmas lights.

:oops:

Well, if they

- don't pummel the neighborhood with loud music year-round

- don't harbor dangerous dogs

- maintain their lawn and grounds

- maintain their house

- respect others' property

- don't litter the neighborhood with junk cars

- put their trash cans out and then retrieve them the day of the pick-up,

I'd help them put up the lights.

Why are people getting so bent out of shape about this....?

Would you rather put your lights up in 70 degree weather (like it's been here for the past week), or in the teens with snow falling....? I choose the nice weather!

Of course, I haven't put anything up yet myself... But who cares if they are, how is this hurting you at all???

Why are people getting so bent out of shape about this....?

Would you rather put your lights up in 70 degree weather (like it's been here for the past week), or in the teens with snow falling....? I choose the nice weather!

Of course, I haven't put anything up yet myself... But who cares if they are, how is this hurting you at all???

Seeing that the weather yesterday was sunny & 70 degrees, I did what any redblooded man in this country should do. I called my work & told them I will not be in because I am going golfing. When I got back golfing, I started playing wiffle ball with the little guy in the back yard. The thought crossed my mind to actually put the Christmas lights up yesterday being that it was so nice out. I decided to take an afternoon nap instead after the wiffle ball game.