Barak Obama, 44th President of the United States

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you EVER want the Republicans to regain validity?

:doh:

This country is going to be so screwed up in 4 years unless the dems manage to do it in 2 that we'll be begging for them.

Raising taxes in a recession is the fastest way to turn it into a depression. It happened in the 30s and look how long that one lasted.

Also, you'll be looking longingly at the freedom of speech we have now. Criticism of the Messiah will be labeled racism / hate speech.

This country is going to be so screwed up in 4 years unless the dems manage to do it in 2 that we'll be begging for them.

Raising taxes in a recession is the fastest way to turn it into a depression. It happened in the 30s and look how long that one lasted.

Also, you'll be looking longingly at the freedom of speech we have now. Criticism of the Messiah will be labeled racism / hate speech.

And everyone will have to turn gay and all women have to have weekly abortions and homeless people will make more money than bill gates. We know.

Goodnight. The UB game is over (they won 37-17) and I have to get ready for a job tomorrow.

I just can't believe that people are as stupid as they were when they elected Bubba., but again, seeing the mouth breathers in downtown Oakland yesterday, I'm not surprised

The last hope for the free market in America is if THAT doesn't happen. If they do gain the supermajority, expect socialized medicine within a year. Take it to the bank.

God help us all.

That'll teach the Republicans for nominating a liberal to fight a liberal.

You forgot the plans to socialize 401k's , their already holding hearings.

http://marklevinfan.com/?p=3699

http://news-cycle.blogspot.com/2008/10/dem...ting-401-k.html

Don't forget to check out Mr. Mortgage with the latest on the Housing Bailout, 2% interest only loans for 5 years, then they get to lose their homes after the next election. Ha Ha Ha!!!

http://mrmortgage.ml-implode.com/

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FREEEEE!!!!! WE"LL BE THE ENVY OF THE WORLD, FREEEEEE, EVERYTHING IS FREEE!!!!

Its official, I am now going on the public dole, I'm cooking the f books right down into the red getting foodstamps 850.00 a month plus, tax rebates , and we are going to stop the mortgage payments and stick it all up the rich !@#$er's asses. Take it to the bank, Thanks OBAMA!!!!!

We finally have an intelligent person in the Oval office. I'm very excited and proud right now. I know JSP, etc will not care one lick but Obama's election will pay great dividends to America's image worldwide.

PTR

When's that image change gonna happen, right after he blows Afghanistan an even bigger asssshole, and continues to reap the glorious opium profits that the U.S. Intelligence gang is currently in full control of??

Good Luck with that gang.

Oh lets not leave out his plans for the Paki's.

Just another liar in the White House.

All aboard the gravy train!!!