Third and a foot.....

AnthonyF

They call a throw, which was fine, but when it was not there Trent had plenty of room to get the first down they needed and instead threw it away. In addition the int for the TD was just terrible..... If you have third and goal you throw it to the end zone, not an out with defenders there..... Just two horrendous plays for which there was no excuse.

I like Trent, but call a spade a spade..... A bad game that we should have easily won that QB and play calling lost it for us.....

They call a throw, which was fine, but when it was not there Trent had plenty of room to get the first down they needed and instead threw it away. In addition the int for the TD was just terrible..... If you have third and goal you throw it to the end zone, not an out with defenders there..... Just two horrendous plays for which there was no excuse.

I like Trent, but call a spade a spade..... A bad game that we should have easily won that QB and play calling lost it for us.....

Very true...should have pounded it with Freddy J(who I was really dissapointed with today) and even the if he didn't have it pound it again, no way they don't get it off two runs in a row

Even if we kick field goals while down in the Red Zone it's a lot better then what we came away with while there today

Extremely dissapointed with the whole teams play today

what's up with giving the ball to freddie on 4th and 1? he is a speed guy. give it to lynch or qb sneak it. same crack happened last weake when we lost to the miami dolphins.

If I remember correctly Lynch was out at that point with Flu-Like symtoms but ya a qb sneak would have been fine with me all Edwards would have had to do was fall down and he would have had it...Poor play today

I saw the same thing---I was screaming run, run, run when he saw there was nothing open, and he threw it to noone instead....

I liked the call of a pass because we should know that our line just cant make a hole. With Lynch out I would never run on short yardage in the red zone when the field is shortend for the D. Trent is noramally pretty good at realizing when to run, but he missed it completly on that play. I cant believe that the Bills line is as bad as it is with Whittle and Preston in there. Butler is out but what about chambers at gaurd..hell he was better at tackle than peters/walker.

Calling a throw is not fine in that circumstance. You throw on 3rd when you're at the enemy 30-40 not in the red zone. If your team can't gain a foot on 2 running plays you have no business lining up to play in the NFL.

yep--that was a numnuts play...left us shaking our heads.....concussion?????????????????????

Calling a throw is not fine in that circumstance. You throw on 3rd when you're at the enemy 30-40 not in the red zone. If your team can't gain a foot on 2 running plays you have no business lining up to play in the NFL.

Missing the point that Trent had an easy first down if he ran when no one was open, so it was a good call..... What he did was just throw it away when he had the first down if he ran it.

i know the o-line is taking a beating today, and rightfully so, but i have to disagree with most on the 4th and 1 play

the jets loaded the middle of the box and had jackson just looked to his left, he could have walked into the end zone, let alone get the first down

seriously, there was NOBODY there...just needed to run to peters' left

Actually, two plays earlier when Freddie caught that pass, I think he got the first down, it was a horrendous spot and what happened afterward should've been first and goal.

Exactly...

I'm STILL trying to figure out why We did not challenge that spot on the screen Pass...He was clearly about a Yard ahead of the Spot when He went down...I know the thought is that you need less than a Yard on 2 Downs, so it's not a big deal...But in retrospect that spot REALLY hurt us...

Still gotta pick up the freaking Yard...Just saying... :rolleyes: