Oh, Lori.........................

cåblelady

life is no longer worth living

goodby cruel world :worthy:

Love the preview, must be a busy week for our intrepid reporter.

Indeed. When there's work to be done for the gig that comes with paychecks and deadlines, well ... they have paychecks. Priorities, you know.

Anyhoo, it's finally ready. Now I can go pack the car and leave for Buffalo.

Oh, you wanted a link? All right ... http://www.twobillsdrive.com/articles/game...me_day_preview/

Indeed. When there's work to be done for the gig that comes with paychecks and deadlines, well ... they have paychecks. Priorities, you know.

Anyhoo, it's finally ready. Now I can go pack the car and leave for Buffalo.

Oh, you wanted a link? All right ... http://www.twobillsdrive.com/articles/game...me_day_preview/

But we pay with love. Thanks for the hard work.

Don't you know who they are playing?

You spend that amount of time following this team and you need a preview from someone?

Lori's not "someone". Read her previews...she knows about as much as anyone and spends a LOT of time in preparation, research, and writing.

Don't be a jerk.

lighten up francis...i read that post to mean in a lighthearted way...its the jets, they suck, we will crush them....why read a preview for something that is well known already.....course I could be way off, but thats how i read into it

Lori's not "someone". Read her previews...she knows about as much as anyone and spends a LOT of time in preparation, research, and writing.

Don't be a jerk.

Don't be a jerk.

Lori's not someone?

Everybody is someone.

I think she would be offended to hear you say she isn't someone.

lighten up francis...i read that post to mean in a lighthearted way...its the jets, they suck, we will crush them....why read a preview for something that is well known already.....course I could be way off, but thats how i read into it

You read about right.

It's the friggin Jets, I mean what kind of huge preview are we talking about?

Turn on the tv at 1:00 pm , not a minute sooner, no pregame show, and watch them kill off the Jets.

Grab a cold one ...that's the preview.

You read about right.

It's the friggin Jets, I mean what kind of huge preview are we talking about?

Turn on the tv at 1:00 pm , not a minute sooner, no pregame show, and watch them kill off the Jets.

Grab a cold one ...that's the preview.

Hey Chief, show some freaking respect. That and make one post instead of three.

Lori is one of the most respected posters for her level keel and in depth insight. If you can't respect that, then I'd ask for you to vulture on another board instead.

Hey Chief, show some freaking respect. That and make one post instead of three.

Lori is one of the most respected posters for her level keel and in depth insight. If you can't respect that, then I'd ask for you to vulture on another board instead.

What other board?

What does vulture mean?

Guest dog14787
What other board?

What does vulture mean?

I think what folks are trying to say is we like Lori's preview, she puts allot of time and effort into it and it shows.

It may not seem insulting to you, but what about to the folks that like to read it or to Lori who takes the time to write the preview.