John Wendling Over the top in the goal line "O"

Lenigmusx

You do know that Wendling's nickname isn't Fast Freddy, right?

Oh...wait...

You are a trip man!! What's up! You guys seem pretty cool around here but I read more often than I post! I have been an avid Bills fan since 1979 and miss going to games!! I went to school at Fredonia and used to get to about half of the home games. This year is the first I have seen in a decade that has this kind of potential. I agree with all of the skepticism though. I know I don't have a ton of posts but I know my bills history and bleed Buffalo Red, White and Blue. Cut me some slack on the fast Freddy thing!!

You are a trip man!! What's up! You guys seem pretty cool around here but I read more often than I post! I have been an avid Bills fan since 1979 and miss going to games!! I went to school at Fredonia and used to get to about half of the home games. This year is the first I have seen in a decade that has this kind of potential. I agree with all of the skepticism though. I know I don't have a ton of posts but I know my bills history and bleed Buffalo Red, White and Blue. Cut me some slack on the fast Freddy thing!!

I was just busing your chops. It was meant to be funny.

I have to admit, I was laughing when I posted it...but, then again, I drink ya know.

Take all the slack you need. I am a fan of your posts. You are simply unlucky as you are not me. I am the only individual who always writes posts that are intelligent and dead on. :devil:

I have to admit, I was laughing when I posted it...but, then again, I drink ya know.

A wise man once said

"I drink there for I am!"

Maybe thats not quite right but close enough for jazz...

Let's bring the over the top play back for goal line situations! No one can stop John Wendling from going over the top he has the best vertical in the world!! Innovation man!!! Come on!!!

I brought this up to Marv Levy on his radio show with Bob Matthews and pointed out that Rob Riddick used to this but they both said that the size of the DL's today would make it improbable.

What busing company do you use for his chops?

Take all the slack you need. I am a fan of your posts. You are simply unlucky as you are not me. I am the only individual who always writes posts that are intelligent and dead on. :devil:

No, that's murra. :D

I brought this up to Marv Levy on his radio show with Bob Matthews and pointed out that Rob Riddick used to this but they both said that the size of the DL's today would make it improbable.

What busing company do you use for his chops?

No, that's murra. :devil:

but Riddick Couldn't jump like our boy Wendling..

i love Welding. But anyone else think that the blocked walker FG....he totally jumped over another player...which my understanding was an illegal play..i was waiting for the flag but didnt see it

I'm pretty sure you can jump over another player and it isn't an issue. I believe it is an issue if you use that player to gain height, though...that is, not jump over, but spring off of.