BREAKING NEWS.....apparently to some...

So the Ravens Defense made a QB who had no running game look bad? Wow. Have any of you crying about Drew's performance watched the Ravens play any football the past 4 years? Guess not if you are crying about it. Try crying about the lack of a running game, you'll sound smarter.

84091[/snapback]

Quit posting.You'll sound smarter.

So the Ravens Defense made a QB who had no running game look bad? Wow. Have any of you crying about Drew's performance watched the Ravens play any football the past 4 years? Guess not if you are crying about it. Try crying about the lack of a running game, you'll sound smarter.

84091[/snapback]

You just have to get a clue. How many weeks will it take for you to realize DB is finished?

How's this quote? The Ravens' pressure, Bledsoe said, forced the Bills into a quick passing game in which he sometimes had to "guess" on how a play would develop.' He had to guess on how a play would develop? That's what I want to hear from the leader of my team's offense. We were just guessing out there.

Damn, we got it wrong again.

They do? Drew was having a bad year up until this game? I must have missed a meeting or something.

84120[/snapback]

Drew going into Sunday's game was the number 9 QB in the AFC. You don't get more average than that. After that performance he will surely drop to 12 or 13.

This is good enough for you!!! :blush:

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I've runn out of things to defend with him. :D

They do? Drew was having a bad year up until this game? I must have missed a meeting or something.

84120[/snapback]

The Bills have scored 20 pts or more ONCE this year, and hes playing well???

Boy Drew throws for 200 yds and 1 TD and you want to give him a key to the city.

When is the last time Drew played decent against a good defense on the road?

I cannot remember.

Guest BackInDaDay

84091[/snapback]

Agreed, but our problem seems to be DB's inability to accept what the D will give him. If he makes a bold move and makes the play, we're in good shape, but he doesn't make the plays anymore.

Yesterday, the Ravens' D wasn't going to give him much, so he should have lived with that. We may have played a field position game, pressured their O into turning the ball over, and took our chances with our FG kicker.

I still admire DB trying to make plays. He wants to take the pressure off of his D teammates to the point where he is taking chances he shouldn't. Sadly, his best intentions are paving the road to the AFC East's cellar.

Check this out. This is a good example of DB's thought process. His attempt to impose his will leads to creating a situation he cannot control.

"Along with Sanders' end zone pick on a badly thrown ball into double coverage, strong safety Williams intercepted Bledsoe at the goal line on a third-down pass intended for Lee Evans that was tipped by Lewis. Williams returned it 93 yards to set up Matt Stover's clinching 19-yard field goal.

Bledsoe was livid with the officials on the Williams interception.

"An unbelievable poor call," said Bledsoe, who finished with a horrific 32.3 rating. "Ray Lewis just grabbed Lee Evans around the waist, basically tackled him. I saw him grab him, and I just figured I'd throw the ball to Lee, we'll get the call, and it'll be first-and-goal. Instead, they don't throw the flag, the ball gets tipped and it goes back the other direction." [/color]

A playmaker has to take chances, and in this case logic may side with DB in his assumption, but he once again chose wrong. :blush:

ROTFLMAO....amazing that we still get game to game excuses.

Why, pray tell, has Drew led this team to a 5-15 record if he's even a mediocre QB in this league?????

Because he is washed up. Bye, bye Drew....see ya on the short bus.

When was the last time Drew carried this team on his shoulders in a game when they needed him? His first year here, since then nothing. I've been saying it was the OL the whole time and waiting for him to have the game to show people he still is a quality starter. I've waited long enough :blush: , when JP's healthy enough, start him.

84091[/snapback]

Ummm... Willis had 50 yards on 13 carries in the 2nd half, when we had most of our scoring chances. Sounds like a running game to me. In the game I watched, Drew threw the game away in plus territory with horrendously off the mark throws. He threw 3 feet behind Moulds on what would have been an easy touchdown. Forced a throw to Evans that was tipped by a defender and picked off. Need I say more ? Drew lost this one on his own. B)

When was the last time Drew carried this team on his shoulders in a game when they needed him?  His first year here, since then nothing.  I've been saying it was the OL the whole time and waiting for him to have the game to show people he still is a quality starter.  I've waited long enough :blush: , when JP's healthy enough, start him.

84183[/snapback]

Yeah, What he said!

Guest Guest_rolly_*

84120[/snapback]

this might be the most ignorant post I have ever seen

Ummm... Willis had 50 yards on 13 carries in the 2nd half, when we had most of our scoring chances. Sounds like a running game to me. In the game I watched, Drew threw the game away in plus territory with horrendously off the mark throws. He threw 3 feet behind Moulds on what would have been an easy touchdown. Forced a throw to Evans that was tipped by a defender and picked off. Need I say more ? Drew lost this one on his own.  B)

84298[/snapback]

Drew lost this one on his own? How about the other 4 losses. Why does every other QB in the league look brutal against the Ravens too? I guess they all suck.