Here's My Fear

Chef Jim

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because this person writes SciFi he can't have an opinion? It was better articulated than any crap you've spewed here.

If you expect me to take him seriously, then I expect you to follow- verbatim -the NYT, The Washington Post, The Nation, and anything said, thought, or dreamt by Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow.

Sometime around The Big O's inauguration the powers that be will finally make the announcement that we are in fact in a recession and have been for the past three quarters. Then what usually happens when the announcement comes out? A recovery. And who's going to take credit for that recovery. Well maybe not The Big O (but he probably will) but all you idiots here who voted for him. It's going to be unbearable.

Who is worse- the idiots that vote for Obama, or the idiots who vote for McCain.....I say push

If you expect me to take him seriously, then I expect you to follow- verbatim -the NYT, The Washington Post, The Nation, and anything said, thought, or dreamt by Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow.

I'm sure if someone posted an Op-Ed piece on the economic crisis by someone like Paul Krugman-An actual economist-they'd get get killed by the conservatives yet they expect everyone to defer to a similar column penned by a SCIENCE FICTION writer? That's one step above romance novelists! You can't make this sh-- up!

Hahahaha! This is your funniest post to date.

Yeah, that's the left's first rule of thumb all right! Perhaps you'd like to share us your views on the LA Times again? Or what about the Washinton Post or NYT?

No, surely they belong in the same credibility arena as a science fiction writer!!

Oh boy! Good one!

Son, do me a favor. Go through my posts. Find a single instance where I dismiss or avoid a conversation based on the simple-minded position of "Oh, you linked a Keith Olbermann story. Please. Conversation over." Here's a tip: you can't. But thanks again for providing your consistent song and dance entitled "Watch Me Speak Before I Think." It never gets old.

So you think the Democrats aren't responsible for the current economic mess?

I don't think it is a fair statement to put the blame on any one person or party. Many many people made many mistakes. Republicans, Democrats, financial typcoons, rich people... possibly even poor people.

So ya, I think your statement is wholy wrong, misleading, and irresponsible.

I don't think it is a fair statement to put the blame on any one person or party. Many many people made many mistakes. Republicans, Democrats, financial typcoons, rich people... possibly even poor people.

So ya, I think your statement is wholy wrong, misleading, and irresponsible.

You are right!!

Son, do me a favor. Go through my posts. Find a single instance where I dismiss or avoid a conversation based on the simple-minded position of "Oh, you linked a Keith Olbermann story. Please. Conversation over." Here's a tip: you can't. But thanks again for providing your consistent song and dance entitled "Watch Me Speak Before I Think." It never gets old.

Here you go, pops. This thread ought to dispell your assertion that denying credibility is the LEFT's immediate tactic:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=74716&hl=

As for you specifically, weren't you just recently railing on the bias of the LA Times?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1187763 please note the part where you declare that the LA Times doesn't print "legitimate" stories.

Please spare me the insults moving forward. I get it, you're older than me.

If there were republicans to pin this on, the dems in congress would already have the gallows built. Therefore the dems are at fault. Frank and Dodd are the first two that should be doing the perp walk.

Here you go, pops. This thread ought to dispell your assertion that denying credibility is the LEFT's immediate tactic:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=74716&hl=

As for you specifically, weren't you just recently railing on the bias of the LA Times?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1187763 please note the part where you declare that the LA Times doesn't print "legitimate" stories.

Please spare me the insults moving forward. I get it, you're older than me.

Are you brain dead? Or can you simply not comprehend what you read? Are you so intent and hyped up thinking you know what you're doing, that you actually think you're debunking my comment by linking to me discussing an opinion in which I am actually the one linking to an LA Times article? Could you possibly work harder to prove how ridiculous you sound?

Go back to my post. Read what I wrote. If it doesn't make sense, read it slowly. If you need help, ask your tutor. After that happens, THEN respond. If you can't put the pieces together, then just let it go.

I don't read or listen to any of them. Sorry can't pay your game. Point please?

Chef when is the time to get out of cash and go all in?

This time yesterday. Unfortunately this time today it's time to go back to cash. Markets like these it's easy.

Monday Morning: Sell

Tuesday Morning: Buy

Wednesday Morning: Sell

Thurdsay Morning: Buy

Friday Morning: Sell

Saturday Morning: Begin drinking heavily

Wash, rinse, repeat.

If there were republicans to pin this on, the dems in congress would already have the gallows built. Therefore the dems are at fault. Frank and Dodd are the first two that should be doing the perp walk.

Well I agree with you on Frank and Dodd , I wonder how many 'average' people were aware of this when happened. The job of bringing this to light is the Presidents, although he opposed this ,he should have been shouting it to the rest of the country.

This time yesterday. Unfortunately this time today it's time to go back to cash. Markets like these it's easy.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I think drink heavy is the best choice right now

So tell me again...why aren't there congressional hearings going on about this?

Anyone? Bueller?

Let's hear it! How is this the Dems fault?

Is this opinion more to your liking?

Significant details must still be worked out before Congress can approve a bill. Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

Call us crazy.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Monday Morning: Begin drinking heavily

Tuesday Morning: Begin drinking heavily

Wednesday Morning: Begin drinking heavily

Thurdsay Morning: Begin drinking heavily

Friday Morning: Begin drinking heavily