Here's My Fear

Chef Jim

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, we're looking into everyone BUT Fannie and Freddie. So glad you helped make my case. Is that you, Biden?

Of course not. A perfectly accurate article from the NYTimes...and throughout the world, liberals everywhere ask themselves "How could they do that to us? Don't they know we're the last of their subscribers?" :nana::w00t:

I'm still not sure how a two sentence quote from Barney Frank is supposed to absolve the Republicans from their share of responsibility- Didn't the Republicans control all 3 branches of government in 2003?

I'm still not sure how a two sentence quote from Barney Frank is supposed to absolve the Republicans from their share of responsibility- Didn't the Republicans control all 3 branches of government in 2003?

You're doing some great tap dancing this evening. I don't give a shiit what Barney Frank said. How about this line from the article in one of the most liberal rags in the nation.

Significant details must still be worked out before Congress can approve a bill. Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

That's what we've been saying all along. This bubble was created by the Dems insisting the government make it easier for low-income people to afford homes. Care to comment on that smoking gun?

As of Nov 4th, I will not be afwaid of anything anymore. Obama will tuck me in every night with my blankie. He will protect me so I wont be afwaid anymore. :lol:

<Kool aide drinkin pusswads>

You will be celebrating an Obama win and super majority as much as Limbaugh will be. He needs something to keep the ratings up and new stuff to brainwash the wingnuts with. Long live right wing talk radio its the best thing that could happen toward forming of a new moderate party or finally the moderates taking back the Grand Ole Party

You will be celebrating an Obama win and super majority as much as Limbaugh will be. He needs something to keep the ratings up and new stuff to brainwash the wingnuts with. Long live right wing talk radio its the best thing that could happen toward forming of a new moderate party or finally the moderates taking back the Grand Ole Party

Did I read correctly the other day? They expect 1 freakin million people at the "Saviours" party in Chi-town next Tuesday night?? Will they be serving Grape or Cherry flavor?

That's what we've been saying all along. This bubble was created by the Dems insisting the government make it easier for low-income people to afford homes. Care to comment on that smoking gun?

and nothing whatsoever to do with GOP deregulation policies?

I'm not saying for a second that it's entirely the fault of the republicans, because dems had a big hand in this, but to put all the blame on the left is beyond partisan, and bordering dishonesty.