Poll: Hottest Female Sportscaster

truth on hold

Since we're on topic of sports and women ...  

69 members have voted

1. 1. ... who's the hottest female sportscaster?

• Hannah Storm
    • Bonnie Bernstein
    • Pam Oliver
    • Suzie Kolber
    • Lisa Guerrero
    • Dana Jacobson
    • Jill Arrington
    • Michelle Tafoya
    • Andrea Kremer
    • Rachel Nichols
    • Michelle Bonner
    • Other (Specify)
    • Sage Steele
    • Erin Andrews

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Erin Andrews, but Colt McCoy's Girlfriend will be next. She's on the right with some dude whose name escapes me.

I've always been partial to Bonnie Bernstein, though. She has some credibility in that she's a washed up athlete (gymnastics at University of Maryland). Plus there was a character on "Sports Night" named Bobbie Bernstein played by Lisa Edelstein. I always thought that was a nice nod.

lol, if anyone caught the clip of the Cincinnati player going into the stands and taking out that kid, later on Erin Andrews went over and interviewed the little kid. the entire time i was thinking "Reach over and cop a feel kid!! Youre young enough to get away with it now!!"

It's Erin Andrews, but Colt McCoy's Girlfriend will be next. She's on the right with some dude whose name escapes me.

I've always been partial to Bonnie Bernstein, though. She has some credibility in that she's a washed up athlete (gymnastics at University of Maryland). Plus there was a character on "Sports Night" named Bobbie Bernstein played by Lisa Edelstein. I always thought that was a nice nod.

I have to agree with you on Bonnie. I actually put her second to Erin.

Third would be Suzy Kolber...I can't explain why. Something about that smile and those puppy-dog brown eyes. I know several on this board who think she's AC/DC, though (at the very least). :worthy:

Suzi did have a kid out of wedlock at age 44 (last spring), and has kept mum on the paternity. Anyone seen Joe Namath recently?

Or because they are good at sports broadcasting? :rolleyes:

No. Not likely. Judging by the cutting edge interviews and insight they possess. No. Only there for three possible reasons. Either the network wants some T&A. Network wants any female hired so they don't ruffle any feathers with women s groups. Or they know/blew someone to get that highly skilled gig. Daddy got them the job or daddy knows a high level network guy. Something like that

No. Not likely. Judging by the cutting edge interviews and insight they possess. No. Only there for three possible reasons. Either the network wants some T&A. Network wants any female hired so they don't ruffle any feathers with women s groups. Or they know/blew someone to get that highly skilled gig. Daddy got them the job or daddy knows a high level network guy. Something like that

As a group, the women sideline reporters seem AT LEAST as knowledgeable and competent as the male sideline reporters, and far less obnoxious. They also communicate far better than some of the ex athletes put in those same positions.

As a group, the women sideline reporters seem AT LEAST as knowledgeable and competent as the male sideline reporters, and far less obnoxious. They also communicate far better than some of the ex athletes put in those same positions.

Yeah, I will take a woman hired based on merit over a former player who had 10 concussions and can barely form a cogent sentence any day.

Also, the women have boobies.

Yeah, I will take a woman hired based on merit over a former player who had 10 concussions and can barely form a cogent sentence any day.

Also, the women have boobies.

Many of these women went to school in communications or broadcasting. They were trained and educated to do exactly what they are doing. I'd bet that a good number of them are sports fans, too, and had a pretty good interest in, and understanding of, football before getting into the field.

What makes a Bob Costas any more qualified than a Linda Cohn?

Plus, anything that get Tony Siragusa off the sideline (and off the air) gets my support.

who was the female reporter that got gang-flashed in the pats locker room years ago when they started alllowing women equal access?