Tomlinson-Polamalu NIKE Commercial

bartshan-83

Just a quick 60 second spot, but just another very creative Nike ad. Definitely pumps you up. Good soundtrack too.

Jinx alert! Last season they had a similar commerical with Shawn Merriman and Steven Jackson. Merriman hurt his knee and Jackson had a terrible season.

This year LT has a busted toe / bad season and Polamalu has had more concussions this season than Reggie Ray from "Not Another Teen Movie".

Yeah, that's a great commercial. Not to change the subject too much but as long as we're on commercials....

There are some really cool NHL ads out there with Crosby, Patrick Kane and the goalie from the Rangers (maybe more?). I was in a dark room the other night when they came on and with the backround music, it almost gave me chills...very cool creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70Wa-Vn7hw...feature=related

Random trivia: David Fitncher (director of Fight Club and Se7en) directed the new Nike spots.

Last year they used Michael Mann (also awesome spots).

It's David Fincher. And yeah, that guy is unbelievable. If you like those two movies check out The Curious Case of Benjamin Button this summer. It's not dark like them, but it's going to be just as epic cinematically.

It's David Fincher. And yeah, that guy is unbelievable. If you like those two movies check out The Curious Case of Benjamin Button this summer. It's not dark like them, but it's going to be just as epic cinematically.

I've already seen the movie several times ... since they show the whole thing in the trailer.