Best show's on TV

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing because it's not something you want to jump into somewhere in the middle. I missed the first few episodes last season and have given up on it altogether.

Talking about not wanting to catch something in the middle.

I didn't start watching Lost until this last season. Thank god they're showing reruns on SciFi and G4 because I was confused for a while there and still am on some things!!!

Me watching this last season of lost----> :w00t: After watching some of the reruns------> :beer:

Hopefully after this upcoming season-----> :lol:

Burn Notice

Weeds

Entourage

Pushing Daisies

Mad Men

Daily Show

I'm hoping Life on Mars makes the list, too.

I don't have any premium channels (I watch Weeds and Entourage online and started when I had them on my TV)

I also like Bones and The Closer.

South Park (even though this isn't a great season)

Reno 911

Burn Notice

Weeds

Entourage

Pushing Daisies

Mad Men

I'm hoping Life on Mars makes the list, too.

I don't have any premium channels (I watch Weeds and Entourage online and started when I had them on my TV)

I also like Bones and The Closer.

Weeds is great. I don't have premium channel's anymore either. Where can I watch it online?

Alright, it seems as though I'm going to be spending a considerable amount of time at home for the next couple of weeks due to unforeseen circumstances(illness in the family). I'm curious as to what everyone here thinks are some of the best show's on right now. I'm already a huge fan of "House", "The Office" and I'm getting into "Sons of Anarchy". IMO those are 3 of the best shows on TV, what's everyone else's top 3?

My order goes like so:

1. The Office

2. House

3. SOA

This will be fun and maybe everyone will pick up another show or 3 :lol:

1. Lost

2. Fringe

3. Smoking Gun

Paris Hilton's new BFF

I wanna be P-Diddys assistant

sex with mom and dad(a real show)

lost

:lol:

I always wondered who watched that stuff (other than Lost, of course).

Apparently "lost" isn't just a show...its also an entire generation of MTV viewers.

Talking about not wanting to catch something in the middle.

I didn't start watching Lost until this last season. Thank god they're showing reruns on SciFi and G4 because I was confused for a while there and still am on some things!!!

Me watching this last season of lost----> :ph34r: After watching some of the reruns------> :ph34r:

Hopefully after this upcoming season-----> :ph34r:

If you've ever got a ton of time to kill or are really dedicated, every episode of Lost is available for free on abc.com. I caught up totally during the writer's strike after never seeing an episode (it is a REALLY addicting show!). It helps a ton to watch every episode, and you'll have the entire series fresh in your mind for this season. You've got a few months, so there's time, if you want.