Vince Wilfork at it again

bills44

punches Ben Hamilton, and then as the two are jawing (with Hamilton's helmet still askew from the punch), he proceeds to poke Hamilton in the cheek 2-3 times.

F'n POS.

But yeah, Vince, you're not a dirty player :wallbash:

I cant' wait for some revenge on this POS team.....

Very few are slimier than his coach. Who else would accept a penalty after a 3rd down stop, with his team far ahead & the game winding down, so that the opposing QB can get pummeled some more.

Can't wait for the spanking.

punches Ben Hamilton, and then as the two are jawing (with Hamilton's helmet still askew from the punch), he proceeds to poke Hamilton in the cheek 2-3 times.

F'n POS.

But yeah, Vince, you're not a dirty player :wallbash:

I hope Goodell does more than just a fine for that. I say one game suspension to be served when Buffalo plays them.

Trent better watch his knees. I'm betting Bellicheat already put the hit on Edwards.

PTR

This is precisely what I'm afraid of. Now that Trent is getting some media love, Wilfork might take the law into his own hands. The OL better have the game of their lives in Foxboro.

Trent better watch his knees. I'm betting Bellicheat already put the hit on Edwards.

PTR

A small critique of Edwards is how he lifts his push off leg (right leg) up after his follow through. It looks.. um.. a little gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). But since he's so accurate he shouldn't try to change it. HOWEVER, there are 'Wilforks' in the Water' and when his whole body is being supported on only one leg after his release, any hit would be devastating.

what makes you think any bill is going to do anything after we were complete pussies last year when wilfork cheap shotted us?

Again, that was what the Mitchell hit on Warner was all about. I hope the rest of our team got that message loud and clear and starts to act likewise...though it could be Jauron stresses they should be gentlemen and not stoop to the Pats* level.

Very few are slimier than his coach. Who else would accept a penalty after a 3rd down stop, with his team far ahead & the game winding down, so that the opposing QB can get pummeled some more.

Can't wait for the spanking.

I saw that too, couldn't believe it. I saw little of the game but am sure they just kept trying to run it up as is their way.....

Wilfork needs to be suspended for this. He is showing that fines are not enough of a deterrent to stop him from this behavior. There are some violations that would simply warrant an increased fine to raise the deterrent, but this needs to be addressed on the most serious level which must equate to missed game time.

what makes you think any bill is going to do anything after we were complete pussies last year when wilfork blatantly cheap shotted us?

Whitner against the Raiders and Mitchell against the Cards this year. If something like that did happen, I'd like to think that this year we've got the moxy to take care of business.