Can we ALL agree on one thing today?

Frez

He showed a lot today given the situation. His break away from Ray Lewis was eye-opening. Still needs to improve in pass Protect and catching but is no worse than TH in those areas. I still think we have 2 good rb's but Willis is slowly but surely going to take the majority of snaps.

How about the offensive line. ITS HORRIBLE. HAS BEEN HORRIBLE FOR YEARS.

Now thats realistic.

83540[/snapback]

The funny thing is the line looks a whole heck of a lot better with Willis running behind it than Travis.

Maybe the line will look better with JP behind it than Drew.

Travis is great, but his days as the starting RB in Buffalo are over. He knows it. The coaches know it. And now the fans do. Willis is just a spark plug. The only thing he did wrong today was give up on that interception return. That was painful to see. But he'll learn.

The funny thing is the line looks a whole heck of a lot better with Willis running behind it than Travis.

Travis is great, but his days as the starting RB in Buffalo are over. He knows it. The coaches know it. And now the fans do. Willis is just a spark plug. The only thing he did wrong today was give up on that interception return. That was painful to see. But he'll learn.

83581[/snapback]

Problem is now travis is worth nor more than a third rounder based about how he is playing this year.

Problem is now travis is worth nor more than a third rounder based about how he is playing this year.

83653[/snapback]

I still say we get a second rounder for him. But you have a point.

Who cares, as long as we get something for him, I'll be happy.

83581[/snapback]

The main problem with Travis is he lacks vision. He runs right where the play is supposed to go, and if that hole isn't there he just bowls right into the mass of humanity and hopes for the best. Willis will get to the hole, see that there's nothing there, and bounce it inside or outside and pick up a few yards. The Oline isn't doing the job, but like you said, one RB makes 'em look better than the other.

How about the offensive line. ITS HORRIBLE. HAS BEEN HORRIBLE FOR YEARS.

Now thats realistic.

83540[/snapback]

not to be rude- but if i made a post about the latest firing on the apprentice, would you attribute it to the poor showing of the bills offensive line?