Hey baby, that's a sexy costume, how old are you?

Just Jack

Gee, and we wonder why there are friggin' pedophiles all over the place. :angry:

Anyone who would dress their 6 year old in that needs to have their head examined. Reminds me of why 'Little Miss Sunshine' was such a brilliant movie.

Gee, and we wonder why there are friggin' pedophiles all over the place. :thumbsup:

Anyone who would dress their 6 year old in that needs to have their head examined. Reminds me of why 'Little Miss Sunshine' was such a brilliant movie.

Can you say Jon Benet?

Our next door neighbor moved and the former neighbor used to supply the "Neiborhood Prostitute" each Halloween. Can't wait to see who fills in this year. :angry:

My wife and I noticed that when shopping for a costume for my daughter. Kind of messed up. My girl wanted to be a witch or a pirate and it took us longer than I'd like to wade through costumes not meant for a seven year old.

Our next door neighbor moved and the former neighbor used to supply the "Neiborhood Prostitute" each Halloween. Can't wait to see who fills in this year

Yeah, our neighbor was the same. We moved during the summer, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this new place has.

What bothered me the most about the neighborhood prostitute is that we knew this girl's parents. She was probably 15 while her mother was 31 or 32. Mom would encourage it as she was her daughter's "friend." At this rate, she'll be a 33 year old grandmother.

What bothered me the most about the neighborhood prostitute is that we knew this girl's parents. She was probably 15 while her mother was 31 or 32. Mom would encourage it as she was her daughter's "friend." At this rate, she'll be a 33 year old grandmother.

you got a number? or i can work with just a myspace too...

you got a number? or i can work with just a myspace too...

:lol:

Mom was actually pretty smokin' hot. They played the nice Southern Baptist family during the day, but mom used to get roll-on-the-grass drunk quite a bit.

Ok, you can have the thread back now.

:lol:

Mom was actually pretty smokin' hot. They played the nice Southern Baptist family during the day, but mom used to get roll-on-the-grass drunk quite a bit.

Ok, you can have the thread back now.

Who wants the thread back? I think we'd rather talk about hot, drunk, 33 year old tramps.

Wow

I figured this was another story about people overreacting to something innocent.

Then I clicked the link.

This is disgusting. It seems like Moms and Dads (especially Dads) would be more interested in not turning their young daughters into sexual objects, but I guess it's more important for them to fit in.

Gee, and we wonder why there are friggin' pedophiles all over the place. :lol:

While I agree it's pathetic to dress up your kid like that, I really don't think it has much to do with pedophiles. Using the article as an example, I think if someone is sick enough to be attracted to a 6 year old in that hooker getup (whatever the hell it is), they would be just as attracted to her in the princess costume.