What's the worst problem on this team?

KurtGodel77

If you could only fix one thing, what would it be?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only fix one thing, what would it be?

• The QB position
    • The offensive line
    • Our safeties
    • Blitz pickup by our TEs and backs
    • The coaching
    • Dropped passes/inconsistent play from WRs
    • Our DL's pass rush

The worst problem is a combination of our Oline and our QB. They are like oil and water. Our QB needs an all pro line to be produtive and our Oline needs a QB who can make quick desisions with the ball and get rid of it...though I'd lean more towards DB being the problem: He makes the Oline look worse than they really are.

This is a total no-brainer. The O-line stinks worse than week old fish.

Bledsoe has no time to throw, no holes for Henry or Willis (he got <70 yards today), no time for Evans to even get deep, no time for the receivers to get open, too many 3 and outs, defense being on the field too much. Why do we throw so much in the red zone- our line can't run block worth stevestojan - can't open a hole. NO rushing TDs in 6 games.

It all boils down to the O-line.

Our defense is very good, we are averaging only 17.6 ppg against.

The problem is we are scoring only 12.8 ppg.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still with the OLine?

How in the F-ck is this poll reporting that the Oline is the biggest problem?!!@?!@!@

Yes, they are bad. But did you watch the game? There were at least 5 plays of the top of my head where Bledsoe looked so bad it appeared as though he was playing with a concussion.

He laid Josh reed out to DIE in the middle of the field early.

He had Moulds WIDE open in the front of the EZ and threw it so far behind him, I wonder if Eric even SAW it.

He had about 4 seconds and PUMP FAKED. People HE KNOWS HIS O-LINE isnt Good. HE KNOWS IT. DON'T PUMP FAKE!!!!!!!! If you dont see someone in 3 seconds, move or throw it away!! Of course, he got sacked.

He threw that one (of 4, remember) INTS into the corner where our guy - and I dont know if it was REED or EVANS because there were so many Ravens there I couldn't see his number - had NO CHANCE of pulling it down.

It is easier to replace ONE guy that FIVE.

Bledsoe KNOWS, just like we do, that his O-line isnt very good. Yet, he STANDS (not move around in, stands) in the pocket, waiting for MOULDS (since he has tunnel vision for moulds) to be wide open.

People, get over it.

IF THAT #11 JERSEY STILL HAD "JOHNSON" ON THE BACK OF IT, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT BENCHING HIS ASS.

Just because he was supposed to be the savior, let it go! He's not.

I voted for QB.....

Yes the OL has problems...but most teams have OL issues...

If another QB steps in and has the same problems, then we will know for sure its the OL.

Lets find out already dammit!!!

84237[/snapback]

Watch the RBs. If they run in middle- maybe 1 or 2 yards, usually -1 or -2. Most of those are second effort by the RB himself. Willis is getting yards when he gets outside and there is no one near him. We should be blowing holes open for those two studs. I have seen maybe 1 or 2 gigantic "parting of the Red Sea" holes in the last two years. We try a screen and the receiver has 5 opponents in front of him with no Bills blocking.

This o-line is horrendous.