Lets go Oakland

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so. They're an annoying team but they did make some good off season moves on defense. Seems like they play easy teams every week too. Next week they have Chefs

I'll call that game too. 9 to 8 - Chiefs win.

I hate the Farves. I'd like to see old Bret just go away quietly for once. Stop trying to keep up the hype. He was a good quarterback and still is if he wants to fake his age and play popwarner or college ball again.

He's shown some good things, but it's time to go away.

of course i totally want the jests to lose (i get paid every time they do!) but the faiders are just a mess.

and they do have talent. i can see bret throwing tons of picks

That hit was awesome. Sure would make a great highlight reel. POW right into a wall. Dead stop! ;):beer:

Fart just tossed a pick in the red zone. He's been getting hammered all day. I fnot for Raiders incredibly stupid penalties they'd be ahead by 2 scores instead of tied

lol, so true.

it's fun to watch the total mess raiders beat up old long bagged man favre.

lol, so true.

it's fun to watch the total mess raiders beat up old long bagged man favre.

it's funny how for generation after generation, regime after regime, faders have taken so many self-destructive penalties. maybe during the gruden years they had a slight respite, but otherwise they consistently take stupid penalties at the worse times

I'll call that game too. 9 to 8 - Chiefs win.

I hate the Farves. I'd like to see old Bret just go away quietly for once. Stop trying to keep up the hype. He was a good quarterback and still is if he wants to fake his age and play popwarner or college ball again.

He's shown some good things, but it's time to go away.

Why? He's played since he was a boy, done it all his life, loves the game, and it's the only thing he knows. He had a 103 passer rating before this game, 2nd in TDs, and he's still good. Why not let the game push him out than the fans? Jets fans love him and he brings people to watch the game.

Seriously, what's he going to do the next 2 years that he couldn't do now? If I, or any of you, were in his shoes and played that well I don't think I would want to quit until the game passed me by. He's not playing good today but he's playing good overall. He's the #1 jersey in league sales and I say good for him.

Be a fan of the sport and enjoy what he does. Maybe he should watch you work and critique you. I love the vets playing well in their last years and it's a testament to their talent they are still playing, starting and kicking ass. Go Farve and Warner, you guys deserve it.

Why? He's played since he was a boy, done it all his life, loves the game, and it's the only thing he knows. He had a 103 passer rating before this game, 2nd in TDs, and he's still good. Why not let the game push him out than the fans? Jets fans love him and he brings people to watch the game.

Seriously, what's he going to do the next 2 years that he couldn't do now? If I, or any of you, were in his shoes and played that well I don't think I would want to quit until the game passed me by. He's not playing good today but he's playing good overall. He's the #1 jersey in league sales and I say good for him.

Be a fan of the sport and enjoy what he does. Maybe he should watch you work and critique you. I love the vets playing well in their last years and it's a testament to their talent they are still playing, starting and kicking ass. Go Farve and Warner, you guys deserve it.

Faders just gave up a 4th qtr game tying TD. bretts finally wised up and went to running game, including direct-snap ala miami. favre did nothing on that drive