Official SD@BUF game thread

With the impact he had at the end of this game, we could be looking at AFC Defensive player of the week!

This was the Mitchell I was expecting all summer long. I hope his play continues. P.S. I think Ralph Wilson owes us a blacked out game in return for todays two-thirds blackout! :beer:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the Mitchell I was expecting all summer long. I hope his play continues. P.S. I think Ralph Wilson owes us a blacked out game in return for todays two-thirds blackout! :beer:

He picked a great time to come up huge.

I know a guy who was ready to give up on this game when it was 7-3.

Dirty pool!! :beer: Expected a loss after the way SD man handled NE last week. Way for the patch work D to come up big.

It didn't help that you listened to Paul Hamilton's gloom and doom before the game started.

How about TE with a solid, steady, masterful game today?

It didn't help that you listened to Paul Hamilton's gloom and doom before the game started.

How about TE with a solid, steady, masterful game today?

GR55 sucks !!! TE was a General today no pressure and good tosses. Way to comeback from that cheap hit :beer: .

Anyone else hoping the coaches keep Preston in after this weeks performance? From what I was able to see on TV he played much better than Fowler has in his starts. I think he played a huge role in the pass protection we have been missing. Peters played much better as well. I also want to say that we seem to run a lot better outside the tackles rather than inside.

I think we win that game by a much wider margin if McGee is playing. It seems that if you want to score on us you should just throw it at McKelvin

was Lynch hurt late? Why was Jackson in for the last two drives. I thought Marshawn got rolled up on, and was wondering if anybody here knows?

He looked ok on the sidelines talking with Pozluszny as they kneeled down...he was all smiles...