Bills Game Will Be Seen By Most Of The Nation

The Bills being the premiere game hasn't been too kind to them for awhile now. Do they end this streak today or will it continue?

You know what history tells us.

Today is a day they can get all that respect everyone is begging for from the national media. :D

In Atlanta, we get to see Pittsburgh - Cinci. Yippee. I don't know how these games get picked, but down here the Bills get zero respect. The ONLY time you see them is Sunday night, Monday night, Thurs night games - when they have to show them.

Meanwhile freakin Dallas has been on 5 times already. Gag me!

In Atlanta, we get to see Pittsburgh - Cinci. Yippee. I don't know how these games get picked, but down here the Bills get zero respect. The ONLY time you see them is Sunday night, Monday night, Thurs night games - when they have to show them.

Meanwhile freakin Dallas has been on 5 times already. Gag me!

That's what we're getting here in Hampton Roads, VA as well. Sucks.

I too suffer from the Pittz-Sin-cy syndrome.

To me it's another example of the National Farve League shoving mediocrity down our collective throat.

They have no interest yet in promoting AFCE rivals of the JESTS and don't want the local meatheads to be exposed to any QB other than FARVE, a Manning or an occasional NFCE opponent.

That said, to answer the original question - I'm skeptical - but cautiously optimistic that The Bills will bring it today and eek out a win. I question that they'll be the most talented team on the field today. It's time for Dick to get his troops up for the battle. It could be a signature win - but I'm braced for an effort that will be less than enough to carry the day. (Translation - I've got plenty of beer in the fridge.)

DirecTV, people.

:D

I had DirecTV for the last 9 years until I recently moved. I'm stuck with city cable this season. I wouldn't mind it so bad if there was a little variety, but I get to see the Titans and Cowboys EVERY DAMNED WEEK.

:lol::lol::lol: